Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Disagree with King vs Sanji and Drake vs Queen

I do agree that Zoro didnt have business on live floor, but when Zoro tells them to go to live floor his business is there. Also agree BM is more logical than King as well, but no way will it play out like that.

ZvK and SvQ most realistic scenario
what if zoro kills king then big mom and then Kaido?:crazwhat:

Apoo is still a villain if it stays that way I doubt he's going to get much shine.
Queen wanted to kill him for the lost antibodies. I doubt he will change his mind.
And even weirded would be another alliance member defeating/attacking Apoo. Zoro, Drake and Kid already crushed him. Enough L from the alliance i think.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Queen wanted to kill him for the lost antibodies. I doubt he will change his mind.
And even weirded would be another alliance member defeating/attacking Apoo. Zoro, Drake and Kid already crushed him. Enough L from the alliance i think.
All those people attacked/crushed him and he is STILL up and fighting. Apoo is definitely in the top tier of SN and deserves more respect.

The fact is that King is Sanji's opponent and Queen is Drake, Chopper and Apoo opponent.
These matchup comes directly from already established plotline.

Anything Zoro will do against them, takes away credit from them and it's completely unnecessary.
Zoro has no business on the live floor and many around the castle, Zoro already did a lot on this war.
Even Big Mom would be a more logical opponent, and not for her strength. He should be worried about Kid and Law.
How many times was Luffy knocked out on the roof now he is goin 1 on 1 against Kaido. Zoro can do the same against a yc

Disagree with King vs Sanji and Drake vs Queen

I do agree that Zoro didnt have business on live floor, but when Zoro tells them to go to live floor his business is there. Also agree BM is more logical than King as well, but no way will it play out like that.

ZvK and SvQ most realistic scenario
Zoro's business is the two super doctors currently on the live floor. Sanji will take care of the enemies on the live floor while Zoro receives the well needed medical attention is the most realistic scenario.

How many times was Luffy knocked out on the roof now he is goin 1 on 1 against Kaido. Zoro can do the same against a yc
Blocking the atack like Zoro did would have killed Luffy...he faints a lot because he dosent have that much endurance compared to Zoro....Zoro not going back to the roof has nothign to do with him getting better in time to go back there, its about Luffy telling Zoro to leave everything up to him, Zoro has faith in Luffy and thats why he will not go back to that roof.

But kaido and Luffy destroyng the roof and going to the live floor is not impossible either.

Status
Not open for further replies.