Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which confirms he can use healing powers on others. He doesn't need to heal 100%, but maybe up to 50%
Odas going to use:

Marcos powers with Choppers knowledge and although neither Will be able to move, Hiyori will be their arms and legs
Something is going to happen with those flames, my only corcern is that Zoro doesn't end up getting all the attention. Nothing can explain Zoro regaining enough strength to defeat a calamity.
If Oda decides to basically resurrect him with no possible logical explanation (the sphinx would have been ready to leap in a day, Marco didn't help WB), it would be pure fanservice. He can be useful even without a fight, especially against Chopper and Drake mortal enemy.

Chopper, Drake and even Apoo need to shine.
Sanji deserves a real fight, not a succession of feats to protect Zoro against King and Queen until the hero comes and save him.

I hope he gets at best the finishing blow on Queen alongside Chopper after a long Chopper and Drake vs Queen. More than that is absurd and disrespectful.

The premise in your thinking is already flawed that's why you think Zoro fans are greedy.
If you go back and see the predictions made, you will notice that in Zoro's case, they are surpassed by faaaaaar wheras in Sanji's case, they are way above reality.
Now you can blame it on Oda, his editors or even PIS, fact remains that Zoro always on top whereas Sanji aways disappoints...
At least that's the case post TS.
That’s not the point of my argument

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Something is going to happen with those flames, my only corcern is that Zoro doesn't end up getting all the attention. Nothing can explain Zoro regaining enough strength to defeat a calamity.
If Oda decides to basically resurrect him with no possible logical explanation (the sphinx would have been ready to leap in a day, Marco didn't help WB), it would be pure fanservice. He can be useful even without a fight, especially against Chopper and Drake mortal enemy.

Sanji deserves a real fight, not a succession of feats to protect Zoro against King and Queen until the hero comes and save him.

I hope he gets at best the finishing blow on Queen alongside Chopper after a long Chopper and Drake vs Queen. More than that is absurd and disrespectful.
Glad to see you have finally accepted that queen is sanji's opponent:queenmoji:

How about this? Sanji fights off King and Queen while Zoro gets restored to full ehalth y Marco and Chopper working in tandem. Someone is in danger, Sanji can't help them because King/Queen is holding him in place with abarrage of attacks. Zoro comes in.
"
Chapter: "The Hunter II".

If Kata can, tbh I don't think it's out of the ordinary if King can too. Funny enough I feel like King respects Kaido less than Kata does BM (without Kaido's authority, he called the F6 to meet for Yamato).

I honestly think Oda has been massively hiding the threat levels of the 3 calamities, purely because pacing is a bitch
You have a point but dont forget that Kata was Luffys opponent etc..thats why he had coc and was wanked like that

Will Oda gives King the same treatment ? We'll see

Apoo is still a villain if it stays that way I doubt he's going to get much shine.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Every SH is a combatant. Being a pirate within itself is a fighting role.
nope being a combatant is zoro's role even this last VC reinforces that just like sanji is a cook zoro is a combatant
Post automatically merged:

Or when Zoro tries to take out the big boss like Luffy and gets wrecked with 30 broken bones
is that supposed to be an insult? Zoro got the best Ws in wano up until now:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.