Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No not really, from the begining even before the scabbards ambushed Kaido Yamato was designed to fight Kaido

Yamato vs Jack as small scuffle? sure maybe
The point is Jinbe vs Jack wasn't warranted outside of where we thought Jinbe would be place I the crews rankings (new Monster trio=King, Queen, Jack). Then got paired with WsW and it left Yamato potentially with that slot.

And yes, that is what I'm talking about, but not as a small scuffle, a hype fight that has them both go hybrid but Yamato wins. Hypes her hybrid before confronting Kaido. It's just a guess for now, I get that, but if Inu doesn't take out Jack by himself, who else is supposed to help him?

"
This will come back to haunt you it just means Zoro steals the opponent you invested so much into:myman:
The swordsmen vice captains will be facing off soon

This will come back to haunt you it just means Zoro steals the opponent you invested so much into:myman:
The swordsmen vice captains will be facing off soon "

"

The swordsmen vice captains will be facing off soon "
Not really how can any zoro fan cry after all he did and still plenty more to come:finally:
Post automatically merged:

1004: *Sanji on a cross*

"Fucking fodder"

1012: *Zoro on a cross*

"Omg Jesus Zoro" "Proof he will come back"

I've never met a more pathetic fanbase:suresure::suresure::suresure:
They were on a cross for very different reasons let's not even go there:milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
King was always for Zoro Oda made him a specifically a swordsman carrying a meito the vc of his crew another thing he shares with Zoro and he very likely possesses CoC :akaman:
he also uses fire powers in the arc where zoro specifically learns how to cut fire.
And people think oda did all this for him to go and fight sanji:usoprice:

I would like for King to use coc but i doubt it
If Kata can, tbh I don't think it's out of the ordinary if King can too. Funny enough I feel like King respects Kaido less than Kata does BM (without Kaido's authority, he called the F6 to meet for Yamato).

I honestly think Oda has been massively hiding the threat levels of the 3 calamities, purely because pacing is a bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.