General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Luffy defeated two commanders together worth 1.9 billion and only got a billion increase.

why would sanji get a billion for defeating 1.3 billion person?

Like I said I been right on a lot of things and I’m assuming since you have a sanji picture you been right on.... not a lot.

There’s no toxicity here but sanji fans with the profile picture( on here) typically are wrong even sanji fans with his profile picture are typically wrong.

If we use the logic luffy defeated a 1.9 billion person combined and got credit for mastermind of whole cake and only got 1 billion what makes you think sanji will get 1 billion?

Also what if sanji fights perospero and zoro fights jack? No one knows anything rn
lets use hawkins bounty 320 million 75 percent of that bounty is 240+220=440 and he will get a boost for being in the fight against kaido and big mom 700 or 800 million will be his bounty

lets use hawkins bounty 320 million 75 percent of that bounty is 240+220=440 and he will get a boost for being in the fight against kaido and big mom 700 or 800 million will be his bounty
His final fight isn’t hawkins it’s smoothie.

He will also kill perospero.

That a billion plus.

smoothie will arrive to onigashima then we get killer vs smoothie.

After killer high diffs her he goes to Kidd.

Perospero tried to interrupt Kidd vs big mom by killing kidd with a cheap shot and perospero gets his head cut off this time.

Do you seriously think perospero won’t try to interfere again? This time perospero will get killed trying to mess with the fight.

It’s common sense when you look at the raid perosperos character and what happened with Marco.

Luffy defeated two commanders together worth 1.9 billion and only got a billion increase.

Sanji needs 670mil. For a 1Bil. Bounty, while Luffy got a 1Bil. Increase. King and Queen have much higher bounties than Katakuri and you forget 1 major thing - Luffy defeating Kaidou and the SH's being part of that will get increased bounties just because of that. So Sanji getting a atleast 670mil. Bounty increase for defeating a 1,3bil.+ commander, plus defeating the Beast Pirates and he might do something else aswell. BM's fall can also play a role here - is more than realistic.
Like I said I been right on a lot of things and I’m assuming since you have a sanji picture you been right on.... not a lot.

There’s no toxicity here but sanji fans with the profile picture( on here) typically are wrong even sanji fans with his
Like i said, a completely stupid argument that makes you look like an arrogant idiot. Keep embarrassing yourself. And you are even personaly attack users now, cuz someone doesn't agree with your headcanon...

And i have been right about things, like most people were about something, i am just not praising myself because of that, like you love to do.

There’s no toxicity here but sanji fans with the profile picture( on here) typically are wrong even sanji fans with his profile picture are typically wrong.

If we use the logic luffy defeated a 1.9 billion person combined and got credit for mastermind of whole cake and only got 1 billion what makes you think sanji will get 1 billion?

Also what if sanji fights perospero and zoro fights jack? No one knows anything rn
Luffy defeating Cracker didn’t really contribute as much to his bounty because he then defeated the much stronger Katakuri. Do you think Queen would gain a bounty boost if he beat Cracker? No because he’s already more dangerous than Cracker.

If Sanji beats Queen or king, is he not more dangerous than them? According to the world government Sanji already has the army of germa backing him and if he proves himself strong enough to defeat these calamities what should his bounty be? And saying he may not beat a calamity is dumb. Oda wrote Sanji to have plot lines connected to both so he’s fighting at least one of them.

Kid doesn’t really have anything right now. His crews bounty is low with his next highest having the same bounty as Usopp so he isn’t much of an issue for the world government because he doesn’t lead a powerful force like Luffys fleet.

Kid killing Big Mom isn’t happening. Kid doesn’t have any of the necessary power and we haven’t had Luffy say on 4 or 5 different occasions he’s going to kick big moms butt just so kid can beat her.

Kid and Law are not Luffys rivals. They’re well below him.

Sanji needs 670mil. For a 1Bil. Bounty, while Luffy got a 1Bil. Increase. King and Queen have much higher bounties than Katakuri and you forget 1 major thing - Luffy defeating Kaidou and the SH's being part of that will get increased bounties just because of that. So Sanji getting a atleast 670mil. Bounty increase for defeating a 1,3bil.+ commander, plus defeating the Beast Pirates and he might do something else aswell. BM's fall can also play a role here - is more than realistic.

Like i said, a completely stupid argument that makes you look like an arrogant idiot. Keep embarrassing yourself. And you are even personaly attack users now, cuz someone doesn't agree with your headcanon...

And i have been right about things, like most people were about something, i am just not praising myself because of that, like you love to do.
Lol.

Luffy defeated two commanders. Both combined are 1.9 billion and he only got a 1 billion increase.

I don’t attack users. I’m just not taking the conversation seriously like you are.I’m not arrogant either.

I’m embarrassing myself? Lol.

I don’t care. I been saying obvious things that come right after getting 10 people saying I’m wrong and attacking me multiple times.

Luffy defeating Cracker didn’t really contribute as much to his bounty because he then defeated the much stronger Katakuri. Do you think Queen would gain a bounty boost if he beat Cracker? No because he’s already more dangerous than Cracker.

If Sanji beats Queen or king, is he not more dangerous than them? According to the world government Sanji already has the army of germa backing him and if he proves himself strong enough to defeat these calamities what should his bounty be? And saying he may not beat a calamity is dumb. Oda wrote Sanji to have plot lines connected to both so he’s fighting at least one of them.

Kid doesn’t really have anything right now. His crews bounty is low with his next highest having the same bounty as Usopp so he isn’t much of an issue for the world government because he doesn’t lead a powerful force like Luffys fleet.

Kid killing Big Mom isn’t happening. Kid doesn’t have any of the necessary power and we haven’t had Luffy say on 4 or 5 different occasions he’s going to kick big moms butt just so kid can beat her.

Yes They are Kid was most portrayed as luffy rival
Post automatically merged:

also Sanji Bounty will most likely be 1.4 bill or 1.5 bill due to luffy getting a 1 bill increase for Katakuri/dogtooth

1. Killer will have 1+ billion.

2. You can’t give me an actual reason sanji will hit one billion nor zoro because any logic you can use can be disputed by whole cake

3. Kidd is defeating and killing big mom
not saying he won’t, but if all it was needed to get 1B is barely participate in the rooftop fight and defeat Hawkins then I’m definitely skeptical, you may say he will do more my reply to that is what!? If or when he does more I would gladly believe he will reach a 1B if not more..

why can’t I give a reason? Sanji is more than likely if not definitely that he will fight and defeat a calamity. And when he does that it’s a worthy of a whole 1B increase over his current bounty.

let’s not make such claims as if they are facts first of all and not act like we are all knowing. Kid hasn’t proven himself against Kaido let alone a fellow yonko. My hope is Kid PU massively to keep up with top tiers. Defeating BM by himself is too much for Kid even Luffy who is much stronger shouldn’t be able to right now.

Lol

Yes They are Kid was most portrayed as luffy rival
Post automatically merged:

also Sanji Bounty will most likely be 1.4 bill or 1.5 bill due to luffy getting a 1 bill increase for Katakuri/dogtooth
They haven’t been portrayed as rivals since Udon in which Luffy obtained multiple power ups.

Kids haki doesn’t seem anywhere near Luffys. And if they were rivals, Luffys bounty is over triple his.

His final fight isn’t hawkins it’s smoothie.

He will also kill perospero.

That a billion plus.

smoothie will arrive to onigashima then we get killer vs smoothie.

After killer high diffs her he goes to Kidd.

Perospero tried to interrupt Kidd vs big mom by killing kidd with a cheap shot and perospero gets his head cut off this time.

Do you seriously think perospero won’t try to interfere again? This time perospero will get killed trying to mess with the fight.

It’s common sense when you look at the raid perosperos character and what happened with Marco.
Do you have Oda’s notes on this raid or something? cuz as of now your throwing predictions based on nothing. I would take this post seriously if you simply said “it’s my speculation and hopes for Kid and Killer”.

Yes because Sanjis bounty isn’t already over killers... I don’t think you understand one piece.

And king and queen vs Marco is ending soon. Once Pero comes in and shoots Marco, both king and queen will be available for a fight unless you honestly believe chopper can do anything to queen in which case you’re just a lost cause.
Sanji's bounty is over Zoro, do you realy think that will last till end of series?
Killer is part of the WG for a reason, ans someone like Sanji isnt on his level the same way Sanji isnt remotly close to Zoro.

Even if Marco will end his fight soon, Law and Zoro are above Sanji so its only natural for them to take on and beat King and Queen, meaning Sanji still doesnt and wont be matched with someone over 1billlion!

If CP0 had eyes on the rooftop (which is unclear but we'll probably be clarified on this later) then I can see Zoro surpassing King's bounty with just what he's done so far. If not then Zoro will probably do some other crazy stuff (maybe beat King) to get a high bounty, around 1.6-1.9 billion.

If Sanji beats Queen, he'll end up with atleast 1.33 billion but if he beats King or does some other stuff after his arc fight then maybe 1.66 (though the former is what I view as most likely). Sanji was highlighted with the other Straw Hats as the ones tasked with disposing of the executives during CP0's speech so I expect Sanji to take down a Calamity and since he has reasons to face either King or Queen, it's looking pretty good for him (though I hope it won't end up a 2v1 or anything like that which would result in a lower bounty).

If all Jimbei does is beat Who's Who, I'd say his bounty will end up between Snack's and Perospero so between 600 million and 700 million for that and officially joining the Straw Hats and sailing with them.

Performing on the roof and beating Hawkins should atleast get Killer to 500 million. I can see Killer hitting a billion if he accomplishes even more but it depends on how much he does going forward and if CP0 will give him a huge bounty for being on the roof despite that fight not being the end of either Yonko and Killer not being the most prominent fighter there. We'll see.

I imagine Kid and Law will leave with atleast 1.6 billion each minimum but perhaps higher if Big Mom falls (2 billion each atleast but that's not super likely). Luffy's leaving with atleast 3 billion for contributing the most to Kaido's downfall, in my opinion.

Luffy - 2.9B or 2.8B(lower than BB or Higher than BB)
Zoro - 1.9B - 1.7B (zoro always suprassing luffys previous bounty when he got new one) if ZKK happens zoro might get 2B)
Sanji - 1.33B or 933M if he defeat queen who has 1.3B bounty
Jinmbei - 800M < not gonna happen 1B for him

i dnt know about others but imo only 3 will suprass 1B. sanj will suprass 1b or will get 933M if he do then kata is no match for raidsuite sanji.

Last edited: