General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
At most, I think Red Leg Zeff could have a bounty over 100 mil. But I don't see it being that much more than 100 mil. Again, at most.
Yeah, that is probably at most and I believe that is stretching it a bit. Zeff was a East Blue legend and he might have been a rather successful Grand Line pirate. It's extremely impressive in the grand scheme of things, Zeff is probably top 10 000 out of 1 000 000 pirates world wide but our standards are skewed due to us watching the Strawhat wonderchildren.

I mean, 67M doesn't sound like much nowadays when it's all about the billions but then again look at these bounties of established Grandline pirates

Arlong 20* (bribed his way down, probably worth around 50-70)
Mr3 24M
Mr2 32M
Brooke 33M
Sarquiss 36M
Roshio 42M
Franky (44M, first bounty)
Bellamy 55M

--- (Zeff 67M?)

Mr1 75M
Nico Robin 79N
Crocodile 81M

Oda really screwed up when he made friggin Pekoms 330, Tamago 429, Chinjao into a 500+ and Cracker 800+... 300 used to mean something when Kuma, Doflamingo, Moria etc were around that amount. Now you have Jack at 1B when he shouldn't be any stronger than Kuma or Doffy going by Marineford.

Blackbeard was looking for a 100 million + bounty. I guess he could have just beat Coribou (190), Bellamy (195) or Caribou (210) instead of going after Luffy who just beat hyped Schichibukai Crocodile.

That’s called not planning ahead

The bounties in one piece makes no sense sometimes
The 2nd division commander of the strongest man in the world
The Pirates king only son
The brother of the son of the world most dangerous man
Having the power of one of the deadliest fruits in the world

And he only got 550m
??????????????????

Robin as a child got a bounty of 79m because she’s the only person that can revived the ancient weapons

But when she grew up became much stronger and a member of one of the most dangerous crews in the world that declared openly a war against the government
She got 80m

??????

Its best not to take this shit too seriously

That’s called not planning ahead

The bounties in one piece makes no sense sometimes
The 2nd division commander of the strongest man in the world
The Pirates king only son
The brother of the son of the world most dangerous man
Having the power of one of the deadliest fruits in the world

And he only got 550m
??????????????????

Robin as a child got a bounty of 79m because she’s the only person that can revived the ancient weapons

But when she grew up became much stronger and a member of one of the most dangerous crews in the world that declared openly a war against the government
She got 80m

??????

Its best not to take this shit too seriously
Ace was a pirate for 2 years,

He became the second division commander role not long before his death

No one knew he was roger's son

Even less knew about Luffy's heritage

Having a logia doesn't immediately give you a high bounty (look at crocodile)

Jinbe says it's rare for your bounty to grow much after 300 million.

300 - 400 million is the average bounty for a notable grand line pirate. (Most supernovas are here as well as long term veteran pirates)

550 million is a very impressive bounty for a pirate of 2 years

Ace was a pirate for 2 years,

He became the second division commander role not long before his death

No one knew he was roger's son

Even less knew about Luffy's heritage

Having a logia doesn't immediately give you a high bounty (look at crocodile)

Jinbe says it's rare for your bounty to grow much after 300 million.

300 - 400 million is the average bounty for a notable grand line pirate. (Most supernovas are here as well as long term veteran pirates)

550 million is a very impressive bounty for a pirate of 2 years
The marine knew he was roget’s son
The length doesn’t matter
He was still the second division commander of the world strongest man

The marine knew he was roget’s son
The length doesn’t matter
He was still the second division commander of the world strongest man
Length matters, if they new who is father was after his capture was is the point? And why reveal such a thing if they new before that when it obviously gonna cuz an uproar in the whole world! Becoming 2nd division commander doesn’t mean an immediate raise in bounty, but rather action. If you are powerful and don’t do much sh** why bother give bounty increase?

Length matters, if they new who is father was after his capture was is the point? And why reveal such a thing if they new before that when it obviously gonna cuz an uproar in the whole world! Becoming 2nd division commander doesn’t mean an immediate raise in bounty, but rather action. If you are powerful and don’t do much sh** why bother give bounty increase?
Length doesn’t matter robin has been a threat for what 20 years ? And she only got 50m increase a couple months ago

Maybe not the whole world or not every single member of the marine knew
But the higher ups definitely knew before hand
Unless you think sengoku only knew second before he delivered his speach out of nowhere

Becoming the 2nd division commander when your captain is worth 5b should give you a big increase in bounty
Didn’t the absence strawhats got 50m increase just because of luffy ????

Shanks is powerful and doesn’t do much shit
Actually he’s in a good terms with the wg

Length doesn’t matter robin has been a threat for what 20 years ? And she only got 50m increase a couple months ago

Maybe not the whole world or not every single member of the marine knew
But the higher ups definitely knew before hand
Unless you think sengoku only knew second before he delivered his speach out of nowhere
What’s the point in increasing the bounty of someone who got captured if it was the case? I’m not saying Sengoku knew about Ace’s father at MF arc, but if he got the info the moment he got delivered by BB to the marines then it’s unnecessary.

robin despite her knowledge was never more threat even at this point cuz she was never active in the eyes of the marines. If WG had info about Robin reading RPs and more about reading other regular Pony’s then it would have been a different story. Post this arc her threat should be clear to WG even then there’s gotta be a way for marines and WG to know what she is doing otherwise in their minds she isn’t doing anything with her knowledge.

Btw let’s not forget those “absent SHs” were at some in DR and were seen by marines to fight against Doffy and that lady from his crew. So their bounty increase happened for a reason and not just due to being part of the crew.

About ten times his previous one
Yeah I thought around 800 million is a fitting cypher. Is possible that Oda will always portray Crocodile and Jimbe on a similar lvl (kinda like in Impel Down - Marineford) and since I expect Jimbe to reach the 800 million range after this war, Crocodile has good chances to get there too.

I can definitely see Crocodile at 810 million (10x previous bounty) and Daz Bonez at 375 (5x previous bounty) if the duo progressed during the time skip and gained haki. Solid commander-level and solid veteran-level seems about right for them.

It also fits nicely with my estimation of most original 7 shichibukai being around commander-level. Say:

Mihawk - 3.240 (3x Zoros 1080 pound cannon)
Kuma - 1.296 (+1B)
Doflamingo 1.040 (+700, below Katakuri)
Jinbei - 938 (+500)
Crocodile - 810 (x10)
Boa - 800 (x10)
Moria - 640 (x2)

Last edited:
I think that Daz Bonez, at best, would have a bounty in the lower hundred millions.

110 million is my low end guess, with 175 million being my high end one for him.

I don't think he'll have a bounty as high as Killer's.

I think that Daz Bonez, at best, would have a bounty in the lower hundred millions.

110 million is my low end guess, with 175 million being my high end one for him.

I don't think he'll have a bounty as high as Killer's.
Yeah, but you have to factor in bounty inflation in the series, power creep and Daz Bonez potentially growing stronger in Impel Down and the New World. Killer should at least be around Snack 600-860 Cracker, he's levels above some of the current 200-300B bounties.

Coribou - 190
Bellamy - 195
Caribou - 210
Pekoms - 330

Yeah, but you have to factor in bounty inflation in the series, power creep and Daz Bonez potentially growing stronger in Impel Down and the New World. Killer should at least be around Snack 600-860 Cracker, he's levels above some of the current 200-300B bounties.

Coribou - 190
Bellamy - 195
Caribou - 210
Pekoms - 330
Admittedly, Pekoms is probably actually strong. Same for Bellamy(he just got screwed due to circumstances).

Anyway, I still don't think their bounties will reflected their inflated worth. Also, we don't know how strong Mr 1 and Crocodile are currently.

Pre time skip, Crocodile is definitely worth 400 million still.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
in no way do I see zoro a billion higher than sanji
perhaps if he was a captain to go along with his strength
1.5 - 1.7 billion for Zoro and 1.1 - 1.4 billion for Sanji seems fair to me.
The difference between Roger's bounty and Shanks' is larger than Luffy's current bounty.

I don't think the absolute difference matters, just the relative one (e.g. Shanks is > 70% of Roger's bounty).

Post Dressrosa, Zoro's bounty was 252% of Sanji's.

If e.g. Sanji gets 800M after Wano, if the same ratio is maintained, Zoro's bounty will be 2.016B.

This is just an example.

For concrete scenarios, if Zoro Kills Kaido and Sanji defeats Queen, I can see Zoro more than doubling Sanji's bounty.

The only scenario in which Zoro's bounty would be close (in relative terms) to Sanji's:
  • Zoro defeats King
    • CP 0 knows nothing of Zoro's Rooftop feats
  • Sanji soloes Queen

I don't think this is actually plausible TBH. Zoro's bounty completely ignoring Zoro's biggest accomplishments in the arc is a pretty outlandish proposition.

Zoro's bounty will be >> Sanji's bounty because Zoro's accomplishments will be >> Sanji's accomplishments.

The same thing happened in Dressrosa.

The difference between Roger's bounty and Shanks' is larger than Luffy's current bounty.

I don't think the absolute difference matters, just the relative one (e.g. Shanks is > 70% of Roger's bounty).

Post Dressrosa, Zoro's bounty was 252% of Sanji's.

If e.g. Sanji gets 800M after Wano, if the same ratio is maintained, Zoro's bounty will be 2.016B.

This is just an example.

For concrete scenarios, if Zoro Kills Kaido and Sanji defeats Queen, I can see Zoro more than doubling Sanji's bounty.

The only scenario in which Zoro's bounty would be close (in relative terms) to Sanji's:
  • Zoro defeats King
    • CP 0 knows nothing of Zoro's Rooftop feats
  • Sanji soloes Queen

I don't think this is actually plausible TBH. Zoro's bounty completely ignoring Zoro's biggest accomplishments in the arc is a pretty outlandish proposition.

Zoro's bounty will be >> Sanji's bounty because Zoro's accomplishments will be >> Sanji's accomplishments.

The same thing happened in Dressrosa.
My dude Sanji wasn’t in dressrosa for over half the arc...

It’s like saying Sanjis bounty will be higher than Zoros because Sanjis WCI Bounty > Zoros.

Their bounties are going to be close with Luffys about 1 billion berries above theirs