General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
My dude Sanji wasn’t in dressrosa for over half the arc...

It’s like saying Sanjis bounty will be higher than Zoros because Sanjis WCI Bounty > Zoros.

Their bounties are going to be close with Luffys about 1 billion berries above theirs
No, my argument is not based on Dressrosa. I used Dressrosa as an example.

My argument was:
Zoro's bounty will be >> Sanji's bounty because Zoro's accomplishments will be >> Sanji's accomplishments.
Zoro's accomplishments so far:
  • Bearing some Gifters
  • Defeating Apoo
  • Being one of the leaders of the New Generation
  • Blocking Hakai
  • Scarring Kaido
Sanji's accomplishments so far:
  • Beating up some Gifters

Zoro's accomplishments in the rest of the arc:
  • Defeating King (?)
  • Killing Kaido
Sanjis accomplishments in the rest of the arc:
  • Defeating Queen
    • With assistance?

Zoro's accomplishments >> Sanji's accomplishments, so Zoro's bounty >> Sanji's bounty.

My argument was:

• Bearing some Gifters
  • Defeating Apoo
  • Blocking Hakai
  • Scarring Kaido

• Defeating King (?)
  • Killing Kaido
  • Defeating Queen
    • With assistance?

Zoro's accomplishments >> Sanji's accomplishments, so Zoro's bounty >> Sanji's bounty.
So you’re overselling Zoro and underselling Sanji again, what a surprise. Zoro scarring Kaido and blocking hakai are definitely his two best accomplishments, and only scarring kaido would be a bounty boost since CP0 can probably figure out he did that.

Zoro killing kaido isn’t happening. Kaido isn’t going to die

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro killing kaido isn’t happening. Kaido isn’t going to die
It is and he will.

Zoro scarring Kaido and blocking hakai are definitely his two best accomplishments, and only scarring kaido would be a bounty boost since CP0 can probably figure out he did that.
And scarring Kaido merits a bounty much larger than anything Sanji can hope for.

So you’re overselling Zoro and underselling Sanji again, what a surprise.
And pray tell, what are the correct expectations for Sanji?

It is and he will.

And scarring Kaido merits a bounty much larger than anything Sanji can hope for.

And pray tell, what are the correct expectations for Sanji?
Sanji will at minimum solo Queen or King - 1.3 billion berry bounty pirates.

For scarring Kaido, Zoro warrants a similar bounty increase because it shows he’s an incredibly dangerous swordsman.

And once Luffy and the straw hats defeat Kaido and big mom Luffy will become a very notable pirate warranting bounty increases for his whole crew.

Overall Sanji and Zoros bounties will probably both be in the 1.3 - 1.8 billion range. If Sanji defeats queen and king he’ll be in the higher end of that range. If Zoro gets up later in the arc and fights Kaido again with the other straw hats he’ll also be in the higher end of that range.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
With the mary’s and the still unrevealed use of the eye paper CP0 should be aware of everything happening on the island.
Do you think Yamato will get a bounty?

If so, what do you expect?

Sanji will at minimum solo Queen or King - 1.3 billion berry bounty pirates.
Sanji will at minimum defeat a Calamity. There's no actual guarantee that he does it solo.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think Yamato’s bounty will be a reference to Kaidos so 611 mil or 1.611 bil
What accomplishments do you think would correspond to these figures?

I guess I could see 611M as sort of an Ace parallel. If she has no notable combat accomplishments, perhaps being the only daughter of Kaido can justify this.

If she does fight Kaido, Oda can probably make her performance worth whatever he wants I guess.

I guess I could see 611M as sort of an Ace parallel. If she has no notable combat accomplishments, perhaps being the only daughter of Kaido can justify this.

If she does fight Kaido, Oda can probably make her performance worth whatever he wants I guess.
Her being kaido’s daughter would factor in a lot to both possible bounties I suggested, If she gets a 1v1 fight against someone say a jack and faces her father i def see her bounty going to 1.6 especially with oda introducing the Marys a device that can relay everything to cp0(we see one of those masked chicks chilling with blue scarf). If she just faces against kaido like I said a respectable 611 mil

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Her being kaido’s daughter would factor in a lot to both possible bounties I suggested, If she gets a 1v1 fight against someone say a jack and faces her father i def see her bounty going to 1.6 especially with oda introducing the Marys a device that can relay everything to cp0(we see one of those masked chicks chilling with blue scarf). If she just faces against kaido like I said a respectable 611 mil
Facing Kaido is worth far more than defeating a Calamity IMO.

Boa Huang has those Maries to check on the island and Marco hasn't exactly been hiding since he's been fighting at the Live Floor. Guess Marco's bounty is below Luffy's since Luffy's was said to be the alliance's highest bounty at 1.5 billion. Marco's been pretty impressive and as Whitebeard's 1st Division Commander, I'm gonna guess his bounty is 1.4 billion or so. Was expecting higher but Luffy was hyped as the 5th Yonko by Morgan after that bounty increase, makes sense that are few people exceeding him in bounty.

I don't see King exceeding Marco or Luffy so my guess is he's between Queen's 1.33 billion and Marco's bounty (which I'm guessing is at 1.4 billion). If Oda wants to hype King then he'll be closer to Marco, if he wants to portray King and Queen as close, he'll probably have King being slightly higher than Queen.

Boa Huang has those Maries to check on the island and Marco hasn't exactly been hiding since he's been fighting at the Live Floor. Guess Marco's bounty is below Luffy's since Luffy's was said to be the alliance's highest bounty at 1.5 billion. Marco's been pretty impressive and as Whitebeard's 1st Division Commander, I'm gonna guess his bounty is 1.4 billion or so. Was expecting higher but Luffy was hyped as the 5th Yonko by Morgan after that bounty increase, makes sense that are few people exceeding him in bounty.

I don't see King exceeding Marco or Luffy so my guess is he's between Queen's 1.33 billion and Marco's bounty (which I'm guessing is at 1.4 billion). If Oda wants to hype King then he'll be closer to Marco, if he wants to portray King and Queen as close, he'll probably have King being slightly higher than Queen.
My moneys on king and queen will share a bounty poster and bounty

My argument was:

• Bearing some Gifters
  • Defeating Apoo
  • Blocking Hakai
  • Scarring Kaido

• Defeating King (?)
  • Killing Kaido
  • Defeating Queen
    • With assistance?

I'm not gonna lie your head cannon always have me laughing

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

If King is to fight Zoro, then Oda might make him stronger than Marco and give him a correspondingly higher bounty.

I think receiving a first bounty on your head is kind of an accomplishment in itself, especially if it's a big number.
However, no matter how impressive Yamato's feats are in this war, something like 1 billion or more for a first timer is too much in my opinion. I would go with 550 million as starter and parallel to Ace.

Now i'm wondering what Oden's first bounty was, well his overall bounty is still unknown as well. I believe Big Mom first price on her head was 50 million.

I think Oda's goal should be to hype King with his bounty reveal, that's why it hasn't been shown yet. If King is only about 100 million above Queen it defeats the purpose of hyping him up. I feel like King has to be above Luffy's 1.5 billion.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
think receiving a first bounty on your head is kind of an accomplishment in itself, especially if it's a big number.
However, no matter how impressive Yamato's feats are in this war, something like 1 billion or more for a first timer is too much in my opinion. I would go with 550 million as starter and parallel to Ace.
I don't think Yamato can do anything to justify a bounty as low as 550 million. Like none of the things she does would justify such a low bounty.

If she defeats Jack, then even if it's not above a billion, her bounty should be close to his.

If she fights against Kaido and deals decent damage, she should be given an even higher bounty.

Something like 550 Million feels like it's only appropriate if she has no accomplishments of note and is just Kaido's daughter.

As for the first bounty logic:
  • I don't think it applies here.
  • None of the 1st bounties we know of took out a Yonkou Commander worth 1 billion.

I don't think Yamato can do anything to justify a bounty as low as 550 million. Like none of the things she does would justify such a low bounty.

If she defeats Jack, then even if it's not above a billion, her bounty should be close to his.

If she fights against Kaido and deals decent damage, she should be given an even higher bounty.

Something like 550 Million feels like it's only appropriate if she has no accomplishments of note and is just Kaido's daughter.

As for the first bounty logic:
  • I don't think it applies here.
  • None of the 1st bounties we know of took out a Yonkou Commander worth 1 billion.

As you mentioned in another comment with Sanji whether he can solo a calamity or needs help, i'm not convinced that Yamato can take someone like Jack alone but maybe she could.

One more factor considering the first bounties in context of being a subordinate or your own captain. Sanji first bounty was 77 million, yet he fought an opponent of similar strenght than Zoro. It would have made more sense for Sanji to get a bounty close to Zoro like 110 million or 115 million, but it's not how it went. If Yamato ends up as her own captain which we both do not beleive, then she could perhaps get around a billion. But then, as a Strawhat under Luffy i can't see her getting more than 600 million on her first bounty.

While i'm at it, i will put my prediction for after Wano.

Luffy 2.5 billion
Zoro 1.3 billion
Jinbei 830 million
Sanji 770 million
Yamato( if she joins) 550 million
Usopp 500 million
Robin 400 million
Brook 320 million
Chopper 300 million
Franky 294 million
Nami 266 million