General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
Yamato getting a 550 million bounty is probably the highest she could possibly get if she doesnt defeat any officer. I mean just facing a yonko wont automatically give her a high bounty.
Yamato is very similar to Weevil, a child of an emperor with great might, and his bounty is only 470 million. I think she will be in 400-550 range but definitely not higher than that.
Well she put up a good fight against Ace, who put up a good fight against Jinbe, both of whom were close to 500 million, so I could see her getting a 500 million bounty within her first year.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
This arc, Oda made it clear with Kaido that base human form is the second strongest, zoan form being the weakest and hybrid the most powerful obviously. Most of the calamities feats are in their zoan form which is the lower from the 3 and none of them have gone serious in base form so far as there were no named attack in base form IIRC.
No, that's Kaido. This is not a universal thing.

Zoan Ulti is much stronger than Base Ulti and has more raw power than even her Hybrid form.

Zoan Page One is much stronger than Base Page One (Base Pay Pay has no notable combat ability feats to speak of).

Base Queen has done nothing impressive. All of his notable attacks have been in Zoan.

Base Jack wasn't impressive either, but he's less clear cut.

Yamato's best feat is one shotting a giant with a flying attack, it was very impressive but it's not an indication of her superiority to calamities.
No, her Best feat is oneshotting a Tobi Roppo:

There's no indication that the Calamities are capable of that, especially not in their Base forms.

Most of the calamities feats are in their zoan form which is the lower from the 3 and none of them have gone serious in base form so far as there were no named attack in base form IIRC.
Nothing of the sort, their Base forms are simply not that strong.

Zoro got 60 million for defeating an opponent much weaker than Kaku and Jabra, unless you beleive that Daz Bones is as strong as them.
I disagree. Jabra cannot defeat Daz Bones. Kaku would be able to if he could cut steel, otherwise no.

Daz Bones' own bounty was 75 million anyways.

If Jabra was as powerful or more than Kaku, Sanji's bounty would have raised accordingly to Zoro's 120 million regardless of first bounty or not.
Kaku is significantly stronger than Jabra.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yamato getting a 550 million bounty is probably the highest she could possibly get if she doesnt defeat any officer. I mean just facing a yonko wont automatically give her a high bounty.
Whatever Zoro does against Kaido will be more impressive than defeating King. If Yamato is impressive against Kaido and contributes to his defeat, her bounty will be adjusted accordingly.

Yamato is very similar to Weevil, a child of an emperor with great might, and his bounty is only 470 million.
Weevil's bounty was frozen at 480 million; we don't know what his current bounty is now that he's left the Shichibukai.

I think she will be in 400-550 range but definitely not higher than that.
Well she put up a good fight against Jinbe and Ace, both of whom were close to 500 million, so I could see her getting a 500 million bounty within her first year.
If Yamato is a significant factor in Kaido's defeat, she should receive a suitable bounty, and depending on how credit is awarded, that suitable bounty might exceed a billion. If she defeats Jack, I can see her getting near a billion.

Thanks for your help.
Then Luffy would have got way more, Crocodile is at least in the 300 million range.
Alabasta Crocodile's bounty was frozen at 81 million. Oda said that it might be double that if the Marines had been aware of all the scheme

Whatever Zoro does against Kaido will be more impressive than defeating King. If Yamato is impressive against Kaido and contributes to his defeat, her bounty will be adjusted accordingly.

Weevil's bounty was frozen at 480 million; we don't know what his current bounty is now that he's left the Shichibukai.

If Yamato is a significant factor in Kaido's defeat, she should receive a suitable bounty, and depending on how credit is awarded, that suitable bounty might exceed a billion. If she defeats Jack, I can see her getting near a billion.

Alabasta Crocodile's bounty was frozen at 81 million. Oda said that it might be double that if the Marines had been aware of all the scheme
You don't get the bounty of the guy that you defeat tho. Luffy got exactly an upgrade of 1B berries after invading Bm's territory, defeating 2 Yonko commanders (Kata with 1b and Cracker with 860m), trying to assesinate her and being recognized as the Leader of his own big ass fleet. It took all of that to give him an upgrade of 1B. So no, defeating Jack won't give her a free 1B bounty pass because it doesn't rlly work like that. If you add Jack's defeat, a good performance against Kaido and her joining the SH I could see her bounty going to roughly 600-700m. 800m high-ball. Still, a hell of a bounty for her first one.

Gauging Yamato's bounty is tricky. Because WG should add a lot more to her bounty because she is the only child of Kaido. Weevil is not exactly a good example, because we don't know for sure if he is the son of WB or not. Ace (son of Rogers) and Luffy (son of Dragon) are her equals. On the other hand, her lack of previous feats hurts her, but I feel that her being Kaido's daughter will counter and cancel out this. Strength-wise, we know that she is at least Jack level+, by the way she basically one-shot ulti.

Suppose she takes down a calamity.
Here I understand people are saying she still shouldn't have 1B bounty because of her lack of feats previously. But I kind of counter that with her unique status as Kaido's only child, so I won't be surprised if her bounty would be 800m - 1B.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You don't get the bounty of the guy that you defeat tho. Luffy got exactly an upgrade of 1B berries after invading Bm's territory, defeating 2 Yonko commanders (Kata with 1b and Cracker with 860m), trying to assesinate her and being recognized as the Leader of his own big ass fleet. It took all of that to give him an upgrade of 1B. So no, defeating Jack won't give her a free 1B bounty pass because it doesn't rlly work like that. If you add Jack's defeat, a good performance against Kaido and her joining the SH I could see her bounty going to roughly 600-700m. 800m high-ball. Still, a hell of a bounty for her first one.
People are regularly given higher bounties than the pirates they defeated.
  • Luffy got a bounty higher than Katakuri.
  • Luffy got a bounty higher than Crocodile.
  • Law and Luffy got bounties higher than Doflamingo.
  • Blackbeard got a bounty higher than Marco.

Etc.

I'm not confident that Yamato will defeat Jack, but if she did, she should be getting 750M minimum and maybe even above 1 billion.

I really don't think 1st bounty has any relevance. It's the final bounty number that matters, not whether you had a bounty before.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
We don't even know if she's going to leave Onigashima...
Unless she dies, she will.

Good point. Imo: Number 2 of the Revo Army>Daughter of a Yonko that has 0 associations. Something higher than 700M would be weird asf.
Yamato isn't going to get above 700M due to being Kaido's daughter, but due to her accomplishments:
  • Fighting her father
  • Defeating a Calamity (?)

I don't know why everyone is ignoring what Yamato might actually accomplish when prescribing bounties for her. It's those accomplishments that decide her bounty.

Unless she dies, she will.

Yamato isn't going to get above 700M due to being Kaido's daughter, but due to her accomplishments:
  • Fighting her father
  • Defeating a Calamity (?)

I don't know why everyone is ignoring what Yamato might actually accomplish when prescribing bounties for her. It's those accomplishments that decide her bounty.
As I said, defeating X character doesn't give you their entire bounty. If not, Luffy's bounty should be 2B+ after his fight with both Kata and Cracker. Instead, he only got 1B and it wasn't all of that thx to the defeat of the YC. And her bounty regarding her fight with Kaido might be different depending on her performance. I expect her to stall some time but fall eventually. With that being said, 600-700M sounds like a good prediction to me.