General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
One more factor considering the first bounties in context of being a subordinate or your own captain. Sanji first bounty was 77 million, yet he fought an opponent of similar strenght than Zoro.
I think that's because the opponent that Sanji defeated wasn't actually that close to Kaku. Sanji only got 77 million because Kaku was a good deal stronger than Jabra.

As you mentioned in another comment with Sanji whether he can solo a calamity or needs help, i'm not convinced that Yamato can take someone like Jack alone but maybe she could.
Yamato is probably stronger than all Calamities.

I think that's because the opponent that Sanji defeated wasn't actually that close to Kaku. Sanji only got 77 million because Kaku was a good deal stronger than Jabra.
So i'm assuming you do not acknowledge the douriki measurement as valid evidence to determine the power gap between Jabra and Kaku? I can accept that as there are evidences suggesting the contrary.

Yamato is probably stronger than all Calamities.
Based on what?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
So i'm assuming you do not acknowledge the douriki measurement as valid evidence to determine the power gap between Jabra and Kaku? I can accept that as there are evidences suggesting the contrary.
Yeah. It doesn't factor in:
  • Kaku's swordsmanship
  • The difference in their Devil Fruits

Even before Kaku had eaten his Devil Fruit, a Jabra with a Devil Fruit said that he'll surpass Kaku soon.

Base Yamato has better feats than the Base Forms of the Calamities. Also, she'll probably be fighting Kaido as her main opponent.

Wtf are you 2 talking about? Sanji got 77mil. for defeating Jyabura while Zoro got only 60mil. for defeating Kaku. It was Zoro's second bounty while it was the first for Sanji.

The fact that Sanji got a higher bounty increase would mean Jyabura > Kaku based on your logic.
Oda literaly gives you the doriki system with numbers to show that they are on the same level, but somehow a Zorosucker like you Mental Gymnastik a completely different thing out of it lmao.

Wtf are you 2 talking about? Sanji got 77mil. for defeating Jyabura while Zoro got only 60mil. for defeating Kaku. It was Zoro's second bounty while it was the first for Sanji.

The fact that Sanji got a higher bounty increase would mean Jyabura > Kaku based on your logic.
Oda literaly gives you the doriki system with numbers to show that they are on the same level, but somehow a Zorosucker like you Mental Gymnastik a completely different thing out of it lmao.
The bounty increase is not as important as the actual end bounty.

The bounty increase is not as important as the actual end bounty.
You don't get what they are saying right? They are saying that Kaku is quit more stronger than Jyabura, because Zoro got 120mil. while Sanji got 77mil.
But you do realise it's Zoro's SECOND bounty at this point and the FIRST for Sanji. Zoro already had a 60mil. bounty and it increased by 60mil. after defeating Kaku. Sanji's increase was higher than Zoro's, if Sanji already had a bounty he would have been in the 100mil. range aswell.
Using those bounties for powerscaling is completely stupid, when Oda gave you literaly numbers of their strength.

You don't get what they are saying right? They are saying that Kaku is quit more stronger than Jyabura, because Zoro got 120mil. while Sanji got 77mil.
But you do realise it's Zoro's SECOND bounty at this point and the FIRST for Sanji. Zoro already had a 60mil. bounty and it increased by 60mil. after defeating Kaku. Sanji's increase was higher than Zoro's, if Sanji already had a bounty he would have been in the 100mil. range aswell.
Using those bounties for powerscaling is completely stupid, when Oda gave you literaly numbers of their strength.
Yeah, I agree, it is silly to use bounties for exact power scaling.

I was basically just making a comment about what overall bounties indicate.

In saying that, I think that they can give a vague outline of things.

For example, I'd reckon that pirates with bounties of over 1 billion would generally be a bigger deal than pirates with bounties less than one billion(generally as a rule of thumb).

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
For example, I'd reckon that pirates with bounties of over 1 billion would generally be a bigger deal than pirates with bounties less than
Jack > Smoothie > Cracker.
:stealthblack:

Base Yamato has better feats than the Base Forms of the Calamities. Also, she'll probably be fighting Kaido as her main opponent.
This arc, Oda made it clear with Kaido that base human form is the second strongest, zoan form being the weakest and hybrid the most powerful obviously. Most of the calamities feats are in their zoan form which is the lower from the 3 and none of them have gone serious in base form so far as there were no named attack in base form IIRC. Yamato's best feat is one shotting a giant with a flying attack, it was very impressive but it's not an indication of her superiority to calamities.

And thus my argument of someone's first bounty being lower in relation to the captain and other subordinates.

Zoro got 60 million for defeating an opponent much weaker than Kaku and Jabra, unless you beleive that Daz Bones is as strong as them.
If Jabra was as powerful or more than Kaku, Sanji's bounty would have raised accordingly to Zoro's 120 million regardless of first bounty or not.

And thus my argument of someone's first bounty being lower in relation to the captain and other subordinates.

Zoro got 60 million for defeating an opponent much weaker than Kaku and Jabra, unless you beleive that Daz Bones is as strong as them.
If Jabra was as powerful or more than Kaku, Sanji's bounty would have raised accordingly to Zoro's 120 million regardless of first bounty or not.
If you beat someone with a 1 bil. bounty when you already had a 500mil. bounty, you will get very close to the 1 bil.
Someone who doesn't have a bounty and defeats a 1 bil. guy, will NOT be close to 1 bil. You are not gonna jump from 0 to 1bil.

Zoro defeated Mr.1 and 100 bounty hunters before and didn't even get Mr.1's bounty of 75mil. If Zoro already had a bounty of 20 or 30mil. he very likely would have gotten a higher bounty than Mr.1.

Same applies here. Or do you think Zoro would have jumped from 0 to 120mil. just for defeating Kaku? No he wouldn't. Luffy defeated Crocodile, a shichibukai and got 100mil. for that and he already had a 30mil. bounty.
Zoro would be in the same range as Sanji, probably 80mil. Hence the reason why he got a lower bounty increase than Sanji, even tho he defeated a guy as strong as Sanji's opponent.

And again you use Bounties for power scaling - which is nonsense.

If you beat someone with a 1 bil. bounty when you already had a 500mil. bounty, you will get very close to the 1 bil.
Someone who doesn't have a bounty and defeats a 1 bil. guy, will NOT be close to 1 bil. You are not gonna jump from 0 to 1bil.
That's pretty much what my initial argument was, thus why i'm with Yamato's first bounty to be 550 million in the most.

Same applies here. Or do you think Zoro would have jumped from 0 to 120mil. just for defeating Kaku? No he wouldn't. Luffy defeated Crocodile, a shichibukai and got 100mil. for that and he already had a 30mil. bounty.
Zoro would be in the same range as Sanji, probably 80mil. Hence the reason why he got a lower bounty increase than Sanji, even tho he defeated a guy as strong as Sanji's opponent.
Yeah, i would be inclined to beleive that if Enies Lobby was Zoro's first bounty he could get 120 million. I don't see why not
Luffy received only 100 million as a cover up from the world government. They gave the credit to Smoker IIRC

And again you use Bounties for power scaling - which is nonsense.
It depends on instances, some can give you a rough idea i would say.

Yeah, i would be inclined to beleive that if Enies Lobby was Zoro's first bounty he could get 120 million.
I can't help you at this point, good luck.
I don't see why not
Luffy received only 100 million as a cover up from the world government. They gave the credit to Smoker IIRC
The government covered it up, but Luffy stil got the whole bounty increase. Even Doflamingo noticed that.

Yamato getting a 550 million bounty is probably the highest she could possibly get if she doesnt defeat any officer. I mean just facing a yonko wont automatically give her a high bounty.
Yamato is very similar to Weevil, a child of an emperor with great might, and his bounty is only 470 million. I think she will be in 400-550 range but definitely not higher than that.