General & Others Bounty Discussion and Speculation

Rate the Wano Bounties

• Total voters
I think the bounty of the crew will be realistic thanks to the Cp0 analysis (including Chopper).

Luffy 4.5 billion

Zoro 2 billion

Sanji Close of Zoro but under 2 billion
That’s waaaaay too much for the three of them

Blackbeard took out whitebeard and his territories, betrayed the marines, has 2 devil fruits and is hunting for more devil fruits, is an emperor, his crew had some of the most dangerous people in the world and he only got 2,2 b

No way luffy is getting twice the bounty of blackbeard this fast

And no chance in hell zoro is getting the same bounty as blackbeard because he injured kaido

The same with sanji he won’t get a close to 2b bounty

Realistic bounty should go something like this

Luffy 2,5 or 3b at best
Zoro 1b or 1,5b at best
Sanji 1b or 1,5b at best

That’s waaaaay too much for the three of them

Blackbeard took out whitebeard and his territories, betrayed the marines, has 2 devil fruits and is hunting for more devil fruits, is an emperor, his crew had some of the most dangerous people in the world and he only got 2,2 b

No way luffy is getting twice the bounty of blackbeard this fast

And no chance in hell zoro is getting the same bounty as blackbeard because he injured kaido

The same with sanji he won’t get a close to 2b bounty

Realistic bounty should go something like this

Luffy 2,5 or 3b at best
Zoro 1b or 1,5b at best
Sanji 1b or 1,5b at best
I agree with you. This was confusing me too. But Luffy always had more bounty than the enemies he defeated.

So I think Blackbeard's reward will surpass Luffy with something he will do in the future. It would be around 5 billion.

So why is Blackbeard's bounty so low?

Because Blackbeard did not get this title by defeating a yonkou. Blackbeard was weaker than Shanks and Akainu at the end of the Marineford war. It just took control of the regions. Everyone is aware that it is potentially dangerous. But it has yet to prove that it is equivalent to the others (probably). Eating two very strong fruits is not directly proof that it is the strongest (from marinas' point of view).

Also, the competitive element is important in the shounen series. Right now Blackbeard is much stronger than Luffy, but as a bounty, Luffy is higher for a while.

And yes,I exaggerated a little on Sanji and Zoro. The awards for these two are closer to what you wrote.

Here is My Final Speculation (untill new one end up on my mind :P) LETS THINK CP0 RECORDING ALL OF ROOFTOP FIGHTS SO THIS IS WHAT THEY CAN SEE

luffy fought with 2 yonkos, kaido put him the same as previous legends, made kaido knock with one punch, made kaidos dragon form into down, even after that now solo a yonko, Claim Fishman Island, Wano as A StrawHats Territory ( with those + Previous Bounty 1.5)

Zoro fought with 2 yonkos, fought with apoo,hawkings, killer,drake, made a yonko yelled to other yonko for dodge, Tanked Y+Y OP universe strongest attack so far, shocked bigmom & Kaido more than 4 times, made kaido using hybrid form(this happend after zoros tornado), last remaining strength & while halfdead gave a new wound and made kaido using "huf,huff" that luffy,WG, akayasa 9 together couldnt do (if cp0 record these then they might realize kaido defeated 7 times but no one able to give body gifts) confirmed Conq Haki By kaido, ((((( IF U READ CAREFULLY WHILE ZORO USING ASHURA HE TANKED KAIDOS HELL HAKE AND HE WAS THROWN back, AFTER THAT ZORO PERFORMED ASHURA SO I NEVER SAW ANYONE CAN TANK BACK YONKOS ATTACK EXCEPT YONKOS. ))))) - this what we still saw from zoro still his OWN NAMED chapter yet to come so it might be hella crazy af. (with these old feats + future wano feats + after he gets heal if he defeat king + previous bounty 3.2M)

Sanji fought with drake, page one, he begs help from robin & every single member in wano heard that and someone said "pathetic" (this might be one reason to decrease his bounty) blocked king leg punch on mid-air but after that king made him fall while sanji couldn't even move, catched law & zoro while falling, now heads to live floor where is king & queen are. this is what we already saw from sanji even it's suit for him some fans are really disappointed, so don't lost hope still his OWN Named chapter yet to come. it might be queen vs sanji or Jack vs queen. (king not gonna happen sword vs leg never matchup from the beginning) (with these feats + vinsmoke name + if he defeat at least queen or jack who has 1B> bounty + previous bounty 3.3M)

Luffy - No longer Yonko System so he is not 5th they will be called as New world BigShots - Bounty 3.2B -3.8B
Zoro - always surpassing luffys previous one when he get new bounty - Bounty 2.4B or1.9B
(if he leads samurai as he said previous arc or kill kaido it might be 2.5B ofc>>)
Sanji - with his feats and but still yet to come his 1v1 battle, he will get minimum atleas 9M bounty -1.3B (there will be huge gap between sanji and zoro. always sanji had half bounty close to zoro it will still the same beacasue rooftop feats >> defeating 1/2nd commander

Broken English _ :D

Last edited:
Here is My Final Speculation (untill new one end up on my mind :P) LETS THINK CP0 RECORDING ALL OF ROOFTOP FIGHTS SO THIS IS WHAT THEY CAN SEE

luffy fought with 2 yonkos, kaido put him the same as previous legends, made kaido knock with one punch, made kaidos dragon form into down, even after that now solo a yonko, Claim Fishman Island, Wano as A StrawHats Territory ( with those + Previous Bounty 1.5)

Zoro fought with 2 yonkos, fought with apoo,hawkings, killer,drake, made a yonko yelled to other yonko for dodge, Tanked Y+Y OP universe strongest attack so far, shocked bigmom & Kaido more than 4 times, made kaido using hybrid form(this happend after zoros tornado), last remaining strength & while halfdead gave a new wound and made kaido using "huf,huff" that luffy,WG, akayasa 9 together couldnt do (if cp0 record these then they might realize kaido defeated 7 times but no one able to give body gifts) confirmed Conq Haki By kaido, ((((( IF U READ CAREFULLY WHILE ZORO USING ASHURA HE TANKED KAIDOS HELL HAKE AND HE WAS THROWN back, AFTER THAT ZORO PERFORMED ASHURA SO I NEVER SAW ANYONE CAN TANK BACK YONKOS ATTACK EXCEPT YONKOS. ))))) - this what we still saw from zoro still his OWN NAMED chapter yet to come so it might be hella crazy af. (with these old feats + future wano feats + after he gets heal if he defeat king + previous bounty 3.2M)

Sanji fought with drake, page one, he begs help from robin & every single member in wano heard that and someone said "pathetic" (this might be one reason to decrease his bounty) blocked king leg punch on mid-air but after that king made him fall while sanji couldn't even move, catched law & zoro while falling, now heads to live floor where is king & queen are. this is what we already saw from sanji even it's suit for him some fans are really disappointed, so don't lost hope still his OWN Named chapter yet to come. it might be queen vs sanji or Jack vs queen. (king not gonna happen sword vs leg never matchup from the beginning) (with these feats + vinsmoke name + if he defeat at least queen or jack who has 1B> bounty + previous bounty 3.3M)

Luffy - No longer Yonko System so he is not 5th they will be called as New world BigShots - Bounty 3.2B
Zoro - always surpassing luffys previous one when he get new bounty - Bounty 2.2B or1.9B
(if he leads samurai as he said previous arc or kill kaido it might be 2.5B ofc>>)
Sanji - with his feats and but still yet to come his 1v1 battle, he will get minimum atleas 9M bounty -1.3B

Broken English _ :D
gap too massive between sanji and zoro's predicted bounties
in no way do I see zoro a billion higher than sanji
perhaps if he was a captain to go along with his strength
since he isnt
300mil ish is a rather safe estimate difference.

gap too massive between sanji and zoro's predicted bounties
in no way do I see zoro a billion higher than sanji
perhaps if he was a captain to go along with his strength
since he isnt
300mil ish is a rather safe estimate difference.
i dont see a reason why sanjis bounty closer to zoro. he didnt even fought with 2 yonkos at same time. in this arc he can defeat strongest enemy is 1st/2nd commanders so how? if he his bounty will close to zoro then rooftop feats are joke so not gonnna happen but i respectur opinion

i dont see a reason why sanjis bounty closer to zoro. he didnt even fought with 2 yonkos at same time. in this arc he can defeat strongest enemy is 1st/2nd commanders so how? if he his bounty will close to zoro then rooftop feats are joke so not gonnna happen but i respectur opinion
yeah fought two yonko but didnt defeat either
getting up to 2.5 bil is above BB's current bounty . a yonko

sanji will fight a calamity
minimum one being 1.3 bil
so his bump should be above that.
there is also the issue of if cp0 saw zoro do what he did on the roof.

treasure, doesn't really seem like a big threat to the WG but part of rocks
Cap John-3.3Bil
600-anywhere in a bil.
Who that?

500 mil
equal of roger and newgate, garp and sengoku, big threat to the WG tried to ruin it's base, tried to overthrow the world
4.6 to atleast 5.1bil

treasure, doesn't really seem like a big threat to the WG but part of rocks
Cap John-3.3Bil

600-anywhere in a bil.

Who that?

500 mil

equal of roger and newgate, garp and sengoku, big threat to the WG tried to ruin it's base, tried to overthrow the world
4.6 to atleast 5.1bil
Nice thanks, streussen’s the guy who helped bm form her crew, remember the guy capone hyped up as strong but then he broke all his bones from the plateau collapsing

Can someone give me some solid predictions on the following
1. Captain john
2. Red leg zeff
3. Streussen
4. Shakky
5. Shiki
Captain John - Pirate Captain Treasure hunter but with limited notoriety. 650,000,000

Red Leg Zeff - Pirate Captain Chef, is notable as a grand line pirate. Some call him legendary - 400,000,000

Streusen - Been a pirate for a long time all the way from rox to big mom, however, Streusen wasn’t highlighted with her veterans so I don’t think he’s a high bounty - 87,000,000

Shakky - Complete unknown pst just that she was a pirate. Possibly on rox ship, however, not all members of the same ship are big bounties (look at BM crew) - 167,000,000

Shiki - A legendary pirate known throughout the world. Fought with Roger Garp and sengoku. - 3.2 billion.

Last edited:
Captain John - Pirate Captain Treasure hunter but with limited notoriety. 650,000

Red Leg Zeff - Pirate Captain Chef, is notable as a grand line pirate. Some call him legendary - 400,000,000

Streusen - Been a pirate for a long time all the way from rox to big mom, however, Streusen wasn’t highlighted with her veterans so I don’t think he’s a high bounty - 87,000,000

Shakky - Complete unknown pst just that she was a pirate. Possibly on rox ship, however, not all members of the same ship are big bounties (look at BM crew) - 167,000,000

Shiki - A legendary pirate known throughout the world. Fought with Roger Garp and sengoku. - 3.2 billion.
Wasn't Captain John also part of Rocks? I don't think his notoriety was limited.

Can someone give me some solid predictions on the following
1. Captain john
2. Red leg zeff
3. Streussen
4. Shakky
5. Shiki
1. Captain john - 384M
2. Red leg zeff - 67M
3. Streussen - 812M
4. Shakky -412M
5. Shiki 2.41B

Moria put fodder into captain Johns corpse, someone even lower than 33M Brooke inte Ryuuma.

Zeff could have been close to Enies Lobby Sanji before retirement.

Streussen has great feats. I put him around Cracker.

Shakky was probably cunning and venomous (Black Spider) capable of luring in men and sedating or killing them but at the same time a glass cannon. Like Black Maria but better.

Shiki was above/around YC1 and regular admirals but below yonkos. BM would have been around 2.1-2.5 too at the time with WB around 3.21 and Rocks out on his own at 5.1-5.4. Roger and Rayleigh at 2.8 and 1.6 respectively which grew after the war.