Jinbe vs Whos Who
Franky and Denjiro vs Sasaki
Robin and Brook vs Black Maria
Nami and Usopp once he steels his nerves vs Ulti
Chopper vs nerfed Page One

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
It ain't the best he can do
In that form he would destroy 99% of the under-rooftop combatants in chapter 1000 anyway
Lol. Sanji, Marco, Jinbei, the Calamities, and some of the Flying six destroy Kidd. King alone can beat Kidd and his entire crew lol
Post automatically merged:

Just like room is the best law can do right?
Room is the only thing Law is good for

Yes he specifically states, "My flame of Regeneration's effect on others has limits." It won't instantly heal zoro. It'll take at least a few hours
So you say hours as headcanon. We don't know how his limit work on the likes as Zoro. And there is also Chopper around.

So we will see. Zoro won't be 100 % but he will get a good boost again

He’s gonna receive another.

Why are you acting like we seen law and kids full capabilities? Are you trolling?

Kidd and law are gonna keep showing new moves and also get power ups like every character every arc.

Saying kidd can’t get advanced conquerers? Lol we already know he will that’s the whole point Oda pointed it out to us that he has conquerers use your brain
For Kidd to be as strong as Luffy, he must be at admiral level at the finish of Dressrossa.

Kidd was imprisoned. By the way, Luffy

Beat katakuri

He trained with Hyo.

Before Timeskip, these 3 supernovae (Luffy, Law and Kid) had similar strength. But Luffy was going to overtake them at some point, and we got to that point. In this process, I don't think Kidd made too much difference from Luffy at one point. So he's not much stronger than Luffy at the end of Dressrossa.

We've already seen Law.

To sum up, there is no suitable time frame for these two characters to become stronger in the story.

So you say hours as headcanon. We don't know how his limit work on the likes as Zoro. And there is also Chopper around.

So we will see. Zoro won't be 100 % but he will get a good boost again
I agree, but it won't be fast enough to fight a calamity. Once Marco leaves King and Queen those two need matchups immediately. If Marco's abilities can instantly heal, why not use it on Ace or Whitebeard? There are limits.

Zoro will be up when the Kaido fight becomes a group fight, but he'll be resting till then.

G

Gorosei Informer

Thanks!

Another one I absolutely loved was 3D2Y
Oh yeah that was a pretty fun film! Villain had a really cool ability, Boa's fight was WILD, Mihawk gloriousness etc.
I hope we get a new film based around the Rocks pirates somehow!

:ronalaugh::usosmug:

On another note, I really wish Oda would switch to the other SHs and focus on them, Robin and Brook, Jinbei, Franky etc. Feels like forever since we last saw them! I really want to see whats going on with them!

:nicagesmile::neesama:

Anyone else also wondering what CP0 will end up doing as this carries on too? Could the finale of Wano revolve around them instead? Someone reckons Oda is teasing the appearance of Vegapunk even more now, but I'm skeptical, so tired of waiting for VP to appear now lol.

:lusalty::zorothink::doffycry:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

YAMATO goes to the roof soon, not even the plot can protect Luffy in 1x1 with the strongest.:crazwhat:

Poor luffy, not even with GEAR 4 + ADCOC+ ACOA + FS (CoO) master in 3 types of HAKI, Can’t stand that long against KAIDO in 1x1, YAMATO is already worried, crazy wanting to go to the roof. :kobeha::kobeha:

If a man with those statistics superior to an admiral is in need of help, what will become of the LARINES.:hope::quest:

Oh yeah that was a pretty fun film! Villain had a really cool ability, Boa's fight was WILD, Mihawk gloriousness etc.
I hope we get a new film based around the Rocks pirates somehow!

:ronalaugh::usosmug:

On another note, I really wish Oda would switch to the other SHs and focus on them, Robin and Brook, Jinbei, Franky etc. Feels like forever since we last saw them! I really want to see whats going on with them!

:nicagesmile::neesama:

Anyone else also wondering what CP0 will end up doing as this carries on too? Could the finale of Wano revolve around them instead? Someone reckons Oda is teasing the appearance of Vegapunk even more now, but I'm skeptical, so tired of waiting for VP to appear now lol.

:lusalty::zorothink::doffycry:
Another one I absolutely loved was Stampede. So many epic match ups.

Zoro v Fujitora and Mihawk showing who was boss.

Sabo v Lucci was fancy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.