-Robin and Brook vs Black Maria

Left

-Kinnemon
-Numbers
-Chopper
-Denjiro
-BM Pirates
I like how you conveniently leave out Inu and Jack after our conversation lol

Otherwise I pretty much agree, though I I Kawamatsu may fight with Zoro considering their history and Page 1 maaaaaay not be done (depends on how the chapter presents him, it sounds like his concious with his head sticking in the ground, but we'll see)

Matchups

-Luffy and yamato vs kaido
-Zoro and Izou vs king--zoro vs king
-Sanji and kawamatsu vs queen --Sanji vs queen
-Jimbei vs Who's who
-Nami and Usopp vs Ulti
-Killer vs Hawkins
-Kidd and law vs Big mom
-Kiku vs kanjuro
-Neko vs Perospero
-Drake vs Apoo
-Franky vs Sasaki
-Robin and Brook vs Black Maria

Left

-Kinnemon
-Numbers
-Chopper
-Denjiro
-BM Pirates
I like it just not a fan of Zoro and Sanji fights getting interfered with, maybe if the scabbards are saved without dealing any damage to the commanders it could work

]

I like how you conveniently leave out Inu and Jack after our conversation lol

Otherwise I pretty much agree, though I I Kawamatsu may fight with Zoro considering their history and Page 1 maaaaaay not be done (depends on how the chapter presents him, it sounds like his concious with his head sticking in the ground, but we'll see)
Hmm? I forget about them lol.......I will add them........

If Zoro fights King, I get to make fun of all the zoro fans that shit on King and angrily refuse to believe it will happen.
Just remember that it's always been 2 different groups. Those that were Gung ho about ZKK exclusively and Zoro being part of Kaido's fight entirely, and those who understood it may have always devolved back to Zoro vs King after the fact.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
If Zoro fights King, I get to make fun of all the zoro fans that shit on King and angrily refuse to believe it will happen.
:josad::josad:nice try mate, after you sanji fans wanked king for months all you have left is hide as we laugh in your faces for taking the opponent you thought was yours:milaugh:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
People accepting Zoro vs king already?ΒΏ:chirstsad::saden:
I wanted to have fun, plez continue with Sanji versos kingk
they're changing the tone now that sanji vs queen is on the horizon hoping we will forget who it was who wanted king so they can say later ''it wasn't me''
Post automatically merged:

Y'all changed the subject from ZKK to Zoro vs King real quick though.
yes because zoro vs king is closer than zkk we will get there eventually:finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.