Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly once i saw zoro step on the rooftop i didn't want king anymore like i did before especially since no one under the roof is looking good.
But i always knew king was a possibility because of simple pattern following, Zoro always fights the 2nd strongest guy, and that guy now happens to be king.
It was you sanji fans and your hopeless crusade against queen who wanted king more than anything.
Tbh i just want King because of the combat style, and because i think Queen is too much for Sanji because of being a Tank

Once Sanji knocks out Queen with a kick, he'll prove how much better "ap" he has than Zoro.
This will never happen bro Zoro AP is in a class of it's own surpassing even Luffy's. Sanji can improve for sure but will always be below both
Post automatically merged:

That would go to yamato she wants to be like oden
-oden wanted to cut kaido head
Yamato will do that and shes the tiger not zoro
She won't kill her own father no matter how shitty he is i highly doubt it

Wonder what people are gonna say when kings bounty is revealed to be 1.33 billion
Adding this to the Grander Ls
Post automatically merged:

Once Sanji knocks out Queen with a kick, he'll prove how much better "ap" he has than Zoro.

Meanwhile, Zoro will never learn to fly lol
Meanwhile Sanji doesnt have CoC and Zoro does LOL

Excellent, we've entered the phase of acceptance for one ZKK'er.
boy

Marco is here because there are two S class enemies and they don't have any allies above A level (Luffy so far). The enemies have a good number of like , B~D tiers so I don't think any of the unnamed and obscure allies will be worth a damn here. Without a Marco on the battlefield it's hard to see them making it in good condition to face those monsters and even then they'll need more contribution to the final battle.

Zoro has nothing else to really do. He can whittle down the fodder and chip in on an emperor, but that means this arc doesn't make any progress on his goal. If chipping at Kaido was a real achievement then Enma would already be black. Beating King alone sets Zoro up at A class while fighting the emperors prepares Luffy for S class
This is almost a year ago. I accepted King because it's way better than just getting "some" damage on Kaido. I never thought otherwise. But Zoro's live alternative is taking Kaido's head and that trumps King.

Status
Not open for further replies.