Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a slow, painful switch for some people lmao. ZKK fans and Sanji v King fans alike.

We are now at the point where both are heading to the performance floor and it becomes undeniable that this is essentially the next step, unless you are part of a select few of "special" fans who think its not going down like that somehow still.
I believe in ZKK and in Sanji vs King. Probably the only one who does that:perocry:
Most of you like to ignore plot in favor of made up patterns or necessities.
There are two Momos, someone will be fooled. King, Sanji and Kinemon are the only ones interested in his fate, it's obvious were the story is going.
This chapter just made Zoro vs Queen more probable.

Just like Sanji was going to save the scabbards from Jack, Zoro was about to start his fight against Queen, Yamato would have crushed Sasaki and so on. Oda loves to be unpredictable so he inserts these useless red herrings for his fans.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I believe in ZKK and in Sanji vs King. Probably the only one who does that:perocry:
Most of you are ignoring plot in favor of made up patterns or necessities.
There are two Momos, someone will be fooled. King, Sanji and Kinemon are the only ones interested in his fate, it's obvious were the story is going.

Just like Sanji was going to save the scabbards from Jack, Zoro was about to start his fight against Queen, Yamato would have crushed Sasaki and so on. Oda loves to be unpredictable so he inserts these useless red herrings for his fans.
i have a feeling if somehow Yamato will be spotted by the Marys, and King will go for her.
And then Sanji will intercept.

Bitcchhhh. Imagine if Kinemon goes after the fake Momo and Yamato. :choppawhat:

Kinemon and Kanjuro (like before) will be fooled by the plan and as such Kinemon will be heralded as the hero for discerning the trick and tricking others into believing it.

King and Sanji will know it’s fake through CoO

Status
Not open for further replies.