News ONE PIECE 7TH Characters Popularity Poll Announcement !!

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
why did they have to go down early
:josad:
Sir Crocodile is definitely coming back sooner or later. There's a lot to learn about him.

I wouldn't even write off Doffy. With the final war prospects of seeing him again are high.

Katakuri is plainly inferior. The dude cant even stay a villain. He was barely even an antagonist....
Yeah, when someone says an OP villain Katakuri doesn't even come to my mind lol.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You lost me there my dude. Most likely a matter of preference, but I can't stand Katakuri. One of my most disliked characters in the manga.

But as I said, a matter of personal taste, something I am not really into debating lol. For me Katakuri can't even carry Doffy or Croc's jockstraps let alone more. But I find it perfectly understandable if someone thinks otherwise.
I'm just stating facts man.

Oda outdid himself with those 3 in particular. That's why they continue to be so successful to this day. No other antagonist is even remotely close. The fanbase heavily favours the heroes.

Look at the top 20, 98% of them pre timeskip characters, Katakuri so goated he completely broke the norm. Not only is he an antagonist he's a post skip entry. That speaks volumes. Yamato is just the new toy, yet to prove if she has staying power.

Oda outdid himself with those 3 in particular. That's why they continue to be so successful to this day. No other antagonist is even remotely close. The fanbase heavily favours the heroes.

Look at the top 20, 98% of them pre timeskip characters, Katakuri so goated he completely broke the norm. Not only is he an antagonist he's a post skip entry. That speaks volumes. Yamato is just the new toy, yet to prove if she has staying power.
Yh but that's why he's so popular. He's a good guy and a friend to Luffy, and that's why the normie OP fans love him. That's practicually cheating to achieve a top 20 spot as an antagonist. That's why I dont see him as one. He was retconned into a good guy and will be future allies with the SHs. Doffy and Croc maintained their spots whilst also keeping their villain status. Katakuri cant do that....

ZenZu

Yh but that's why he's so popular. He's a good guy and a friend to Luffy, and that's why the normie OP fans love him. That's practicually cheating to achieve a top 20 spot as an antagonist. That's why I dont see him as one. He was retconned into a good guy and will be future allies with the SHs. Doffy and Croc maintained their spots whilst also keeping their villain status. Katakuri cant do that....
Can you say the same for Croc then? Who was literally an ally in the war?
Post automatically merged:

Franky at 28, proving that while all the OP fans on this forum are idiots, they do not represent the total number of dumb assholes on the Internet :lusalty::gonope::few:
He should be higher. He's the lowest ranking sh which is sad.

ZenZu

He wasnt a good guy tho. Him and Luffy shared the same interests. But they're not friends like Katakuri and Luffy are. If Croc gets the chance to kill Luffy. He'd take it. He still hates him....
He was literally an ally though. You said Katakuri will come back an ally. Well Crocodile already did do exactly that. Katakuri has yet to even prove that.

By your logic Crocodile gets a substantial boost from that and should be disqualified as a top 20 pure villain as well.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yamato is just the new toy, yet to prove if she has staying power.
I definitely agree with this.

Look at the top 20, 98% of them pre timeskip characters, Katakuri so goated he completely broke the norm. Not only is he an antagonist he's a post skip entry. That speaks volumes.
If you're talking about the poll then yeah. I am well aware that Katakuri is extremely popular. Iirc he ranked in the forties in the previous one and here he's gonna vastly outdo that performance. I understand that a lot of people like him, like I said before, so I am not surprised.

If we're talking about OP villains, for me it goes Crocodile>=Doffy>>>the rest. None even comes close. There are a few others that I like, like Enel for instance, but the aforementioned 2 are definitely at the top. And for me Katakuri is never coming close to that.

He was literally an ally though. You said Katakuri will come back an ally. Well Crocodile already did do exactly that. Katakuri has yet to even prove that.

By your logic Crocodile gets a substantial boost from that and should be disqualified as a top 20 pure villain as well.
My main point is Katakuri is good and isnt an antagonist. Croc was and is still conisdered evil and bad. And tbh Croc wasnt even a proper ally. He was forced to be in an allaince with Luffy because of Iva. If Iva wasnt there, he'd attempt to kill Luffy straight off the bat. So no, he was forced into an allaince with him.