Character Discussion The world prefers Nami to Sanji

Funny how people hate Sanji because he is so called simp and on the other hand, the same people voted for Nami, Robin, Hancock, Carrot on top 10. I wonder whether Sanji is the only one who is simp? :choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

It is a fraud. Sanji was always 3rd in the daily previews of the voting, but then miraculously Nami took the ranking, pathetic
Nope. Not really. Sanji got blasted out of top 3 in the second half.

Wow
You’re the first zoro fan that doesn’t have a hate boner for sanji
Don't be deceived by usernames.

Ain't the first time Sanji came in 4th so I don't see it as a big drop from 3rd. Popularity polls are just to see who's liked the most and that's fine. Nami getting 3rd is great and a big accomplishment for her, just like it was huge for Law to place 2nd after Dressrosa.

These guys should be praised without bashing other characters cause it makes it seem like that's the only reason they did well (because of another character's shortcomings). Sanji is Sanji, he has fans and he has people who aren't too fond of him and that's cool. Nami getting so many votes probably means a lot to Nami fans and I think it's great. Nami's had a pretty solid run, post-timeskip.

The Romance Dawn trio occupying top 3 warms my heart. :blush::amazing::smoothy:

Nami's loyalty to Luffy is topped only by Zoro's. She deserves her place in the top 3. Nami best girl. :kata:

By that logic Carrot is one of the best One Piece characters but Nami deserves her win over Sanji. Won't lie, she's been pretty good post-timeskip.
This, but I think Carrot deserves her place. She's a nice addition to the team and a much more involving character than Momo & A9 despite being fairly new to OP. Just overall an exciting character to root for, imo.

Also, what people seemed to forget is Nami tag-teamed with Luffy to take down a YC and then rode with Luffy against the enraged army until they were both taken down in Sanji's arc...where Sanji baked a cake. :mihanha:

Oda is not kidding when he said the Romance Dawn trio are his main characters. :cheers:

Nami is the real left hand of the pirate King.
Always has been. :ultimoji: