Character Discussion The world prefers Nami to Sanji

Oda should now understand that what he has done with Sanji was not what the fans wanted. Who knows if he will get it.
I mean next time on polls, Sanji came back on his position and he is 3rd in Japan on official side there, so on global scale, Idk how hard he will take it, but for sure he will probably push Sanji more over Nami given in fighting department and leading at times if it isn't navigation, but Idk why it should be taken like that when we know global scale would change things here and there, but doesn't mean to be taken on heart.
Post automatically merged:

Imagine creating a thread to try and trashtalk a character that ranked 4th, and later go cry in another thread how "toxic" that character's fandom is.
LMAO.
They salty about Zoro not beating Luffy and trying to make it 'bad' for Sanji when he still Top 5 and still 3 in official side on Japan, so Idk headcannon on that. Embarrassing of toxic fanbase shows again as they can't admit fault.

Well not liking Sanji is not a mystery.
Well Luffy, Zoro and Nami are the MCs of one piece anyway. So there is nothing wrong in that. Sanji is still in appropriate position.

Though Oceania seems like they just voted for girls
You said that when Japan on official side have him as 3rd and even on Global he is 4th, so you guys are grasping at straws to say fans don't like him when reality he still have huge fanbase.

Prettiness over Zoro not beating Luffy is showing.

The Romance Dawn trio occupying top 3 warms my heart. :blush::amazing::smoothy:

Nami's loyalty to Luffy is topped only by Zoro's. She deserves her place in the top 3. Nami best girl. :kata:

This, but I think Carrot deserves her place. She's a nice addition to the team and a much more involving character than Momo & A9 despite being fairly new to OP. Just overall an exciting character to root for, imo.

Also, what people seemed to forget is Nami tag-teamed with Luffy to take down a YC and then rode with Luffy against the enraged army until they were both taken down in Sanji's arc...where Sanji baked a cake. :mihanha:

Oda is not kidding when he said the Romance Dawn trio are his main characters. :cheers:

Always has been. :ultimoji:
You mean the cake that saved their lives? I like headcannon on that. How does it feel on 'ZKK' being debunked and Zoro not beating Luffy in polls cause you guys force headcannon he will be over Luffy, when isn't the case :kayneshrug:?

Wow Sanji came fourth what a loser 😂 am I right guys
Top 5 is now bad thing? Man toxic fanbase continue to embarrass themselves?

oda and his trolling against lanji man :josad:
No more 'Ws and Ls', kid. We know Zolo got beaten by Luffy and you guys are upset like 'ZKK' being debunked. Sanji is 3rd in Japan's official poll while still Top 5 in Global. Idk what why you guys pushing this as a issue :kayneshrug:.

Last edited: