Character Discussion The world prefers Nami to Sanji

Its not even that Nami is better character than Sanji. This is purely on popularity. Ace is still top 10 and hes been dead for a long time. People just love who they love. Doesnt mean character wise one is better than the other. I will say though.. Sanji was better pre time skip. Heck a lot of the strawhats were but Sanji hasnt done much amazing things since then. It was like he was the damsel in distress in whole cake, and then again in Wano against Black Maria. Im just not into him anymore. Some other SHs have shined pretty well.

Nami's star shining theese days.

She robbed Yonkou and add own weapon(10/10)

She said Luffy will be pirate king(even she is in a danger, she didn't betrayal Luffy).

Nami is a popular character. This has increased her popularity. Sanji hasn't done much in the last 8 years.

Sanji being at number 4 after oda constantly trolling and humiliating him is unbelievable
Can you imagine if he got the same treatment as zoro how popular he would be?

There’s no shame in placing 4th out of 100s of characters
ESPECIALLY when the oda still not giving him enough respect and constantly destroying his character

But the childish zoro fanboys like always trying to turn everything about sanji into a negative

They’re more obsessed about sanji than zoro rofl

You could have make a thread about Carrot being over Yamato, Ace and Sabo or Woop Slap over Shanks, Kaido, Mihawk, etc.

But no, Sanji is the first to get targeted even though the majority votes is on Asia and Japan and Sanji is always third there.:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Some people are mad that Zoro is not number 1 I see.........
Wow
You’re the first zoro fan that doesn’t have a hate boner for sanji

Wow
You’re the first zoro fan that doesn’t have a hate boner for sanji
I like both Zoro and Sanji. I defend Sanji more often because of how much hates he receive. It's hard to defend this character without trashing on other character.
he is a sanji fan
Boi, shut the hell up. I ain't no Sanji fan. I'm a Sanji defender.:beckmoji: