What's your job/profession?

you are in high school
oh man I feel so weird.

Computer science College student currently
Thats lit...learning languages and honing them.. i bet there is much more its just Ik limited.

yea ik i don't seem like I'm over kindergarten lol

I'm in my last year and term as a sophomore.. here begins the fuss regarding universities and carrier paths search.. i wanted a year off but dad wants me to look for a uni ASAP and with full scholarship... its a drag considering scholarships aren't the only thing you'd need to sustain yourself in a foreign country you need skill.. i bet i'll go about it somehow
Post automatically merged:

Was surprised at some people at Dental Hospital, some dentists don't know how to use a PC like copy and paste function, like wtf
must be a hospital riddled with boomers and Karens..

Last edited:
I have several jobs actually. Mainly i was a french speaking tour guide for adventure stuff such as hiking, snorkeling, rafting and diving for Java and Bali. I also teach french for indonesian people and teach Indonesian for french expats in Bali. I do also translation job. But the pandemic force me to do only teaching and translation for now.

my main job is in a factory where I work as a line maintenance worker, and I do secondary jobs: gluing tiles, basically around electricity (I distribute it around houses), I know about white goods, I introduce water, I cut and sell wood during the spring, low construction during the summer (piggeries, kennels, low buildings) I build, plaster, and during the winter I butcher and keep some agriculture

I want to change my specialty. That's why I am watching various videos where people are showing how they managed to start doing motion design. So I'm moving a little bit towards my goal. The next step is to complete the courses. They are expensive, but I think that https://mr.bet/at will help me with this as always. I can often get there a large amount of money quickly. So I think I will succeed.

my main job is in a factory where I work as a line maintenance worker, and I do secondary jobs: gluing tiles, basically around electricity (I distribute it around houses), I know about white goods, I introduce water, I cut and sell wood during the spring, low construction during the summer (piggeries, kennels, low buildings) I build, plaster, and during the winter I butcher and keep some agriculture
Love this rich skillful life you live.