Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tf? Marco with the miracle healing powers is here and you think Zoro is out of the arc?

Like whats marco here for then?

Hehe, Zoro even wakes up to tell Sanji to go to where Marco is intentionally
The thought I had was, that Chapter 909 showed us that his healing ability is actually very limited on others. Tama - that Lion bull thing- was adviced by Marco, to start moving its leg again by tomorrow, because he himself told them, that it's not fully healed.

I obviously know that Marco is there and I get where you are coming from, but it stands to question, if whether or not, he could make Zoro fit for a very challenging fight again, when Zoro is in a much worse condition.

Add to it that it also stands to question if whether or not Marco is still even "kicking" himself. The last time we were at that scene, it seemed to become a 3on1.

And his purpose could have already been the short stalling of Big Mom, keeping the Ice Oni virus on the live floor in check and stalling Queen and King (+Prospero) for a very long period of time.

BTW I'm not excluding the possibility that he gets healed, imo it's just doubtful if it would make Zoro ready for a guy like King-u.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The thought I had was, that Chapter 909 showed us that his healing ability is actually very limited on others. Tama - that Lion bull thing- was adviced by Marco, to start moving its leg again by tomorrow, because he himself told them, that it's not fully healed.

I obviously know that Marco is there and I get where you are coming from, but it stands to question, if whether or not, he could make Zoro fit for a very challenging fight again, when Zoro is in a much worse condition.

Add to it that it also stands to question if whether or not Marco is still even "kicking" himself. The last time we were at that scene, it seemed to become a 3on1.

And his purpose could have already been the short stalling of Big Mom, keeping the Ice Oni virus on the live floor in check and stalling Queen and King (+Prospero) for a very long period of time.

BTW I'm not excluding the possibility that he gets healed, imo it's just doubtful if it would make Zoro ready for a guy like King-u.
thats why im saying earlier if worst case scenario, Zoro doesn't even have a fight against Calamities.
Unless Oda doing an asspull with Chopper doctor/healing thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.