Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A first commander alongside very highly portrayed YC2 have been getting clowned by someone like Marco for last hour while Zoro was momentarily stopping Hakai with huge shockwave, cutting Kaido's scales all while overpowering his twister, and scarring him with most of his bones broken and stamina depleted.

If anything, it's the First Commanders who need to prove themselves to be close to Zoro's level- and yes, that includes Katakuri after beating whom Luffy was neg-diff material for barely sober, base Kaido.

From what they've displayed, they're losing mid-diff. Except Marco (whom I consider same level) and Ben (whom I consider bit higher)
We saw Killer cut and even blitz Kaido, but apparently he has a 92% chance of losing to Hawkins, who is definitely not commander level.

Also, Zoro was in a 5v1 while Marco was in a 1v1.
If you put Zoro in a 1v1 against an emperor, he loses. Very, very badly. The best he can probably do is stall for a bit like Marco or probably Katakuri. Hence he’s Yc1 level.

We saw Killer cut and even blitz Kaido, but apparently he has a 92% chance of losing to Hawkins, who is definitely not commander level.

Also, Zoro was in a 5v1 while Marco was in a 1v1.
If you put Zoro in a 1v1 against an emperor, he loses. Very, very badly. The best he can probably do is stall for a bit like Marco or probably Katakuri. Hence he’s Yc1 level.

hawkins was talking about killers chance of survival it had nothing to do with hawkins vs killer.

Oda is not making hawkins killers main fight he’s gonna fight smoothie.

If you think about it all sanji do is running around like a fool when the others putting their lives on the line, it just show much how useless this simp is :josad:
Bruh, stop with pettiness over Zolo being mummifed weakling and him weaking forces while going to Momo. Better than Zoro doing nothing on his side if you want make it like that :kayneshrug:.

H

humanbeing

I think Nami is gonna get Zeus back but i hope really she will get awaken her haki next chapter too. i mean she is the only strawhats from the east blue who doesn't have haki yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.