Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We neither saw Killer cut nor blitz Kaido. Killer was even shocked at how Zoro can cut his scales. The sound move is just a specific arsenal that has easier means to deal with him.

Zoro being 5v1 won't change his individual feats irrespective of teammates. Teammates didn't help him scar Kaido with most his bones broken and at his limit.

We saw Zoro 1v1 against an Emperor; and the Zoro with broken bones went down after permanently scarring him. Mid-diff, then. Likes of YC1 low-diff or less for even holding back Emperors from what we've seen.

we literally saw killer blitz kaido twice.

He blitzed him with beheading claw and was fast enough to run onto his back and have him scream and pain with blood out of his mouth. Kaido needed big mom to save him.

Low diffing a yc1 is a yonko level feat stop being delusinal. Zoro is gonna get healed and high-extreme diff a calamity. Stop reading two piece.

Cutting kaidos scales doesn’t mean shit. Law neg diffed kinemon in punk hazard and yet kinemon cut kaidos scales. Cutting kaido doesn’t put you on any actual power level.

Zoro vs king or queen is coming when he gets healed.

We neither saw Killer cut nor blitz Kaido. Killer was even shocked at how Zoro can cut his scales. The sound move is just a specific arsenal that has easier means to deal with him.

Zoro being 5v1 won't change his individual feats irrespective of teammates. Teammates didn't help him scar Kaido with most his bones broken and at his limit. Teammates didn't help him create a gigantic shockwave against strongest attack in OP history.

We saw Zoro 1v1 against an Emperor; and the Zoro with broken bones went down after permanently scarring him. Mid-diff, then. Likes of YC1 low-diff or less for even holding back Emperors from what we've seen.

Again, its YC1 who have to prove anything. The only YC who has shown feats anywhere nearZoro while not actively appearing trash in comparison is Marco- and Marco is clowning two YCs at once.
If Kaido’s attention had been on Zoro and Zoro alone, Zoro would literally have gotten his skull crushed or his organs pulverized within a few minutes of fighting, and I’m being very generous.

lmao
queen is suffering right now, stuck in a trash fight, sanji needs to reach the live floor next chapter
It's not enough for Oda my friend.
:kata:
Oda will go as far as allowing Choper to badly wound Queen before his fight against Sanji. Choper will probably create some poison to inflict Queen, and then Sanji will barely be able to finish off already badly wounded Queen with help of the raid suit while being invisible. That's how much Oda hates Sanji.

Do people really think that Zoro being a 5v1 wasn’t a major reason why he could pull off his feats?

:tchpepe::tchpepe::tchpepe::tchpepe:

The rooftop pretty much confirmed that if you put Zoro in a 1v1 with a Yonko he’d get ROFLSTOMPed.
It confirmed that he'd need an island level attack to hit him before he gets significantly injured....even he would still pull out Asura and scar ehicheger Yonkou is Infront of him

Doesn't change what I said though. When the next power up you have is the RS which we've already seen in action and know it doesn't boost Sanji to high commander level, it is clear he won't solo one
But we can agree he’ll fight one most likely correct? Idk about you but I’m not too hard pressed on him soloing one tbh, especially given how Luffys fights have gone , fighting one is a big enough step for him💯.

If Kaido’s attention had been on Zoro and Zoro alone, Zoro would literally have gotten his skull crushed or his organs pulverized within a few minutes of fighting, and I’m being very generous.
Zoro literally warned Kaido even before he started using Ashura, and Kaido went for an attack even before Zoro did.

Man, your excuses suck. At least think them out or they'll sound dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.