Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not enough for Oda my friend.
:kata:
Oda will go as far as allowing Choper to badly wound Queen before his fight against Sanji. Choper will probably create some poison to inflict Queen, and then Sanji will barely be able to finish off already badly wounded Queen with help of the raid suit while being invisible. That's how much Oda hates Sanji.
chopper should be out after monster point, but oda will most likely pull another mother mode where chopper somehow can still be active and make him create some corrosive solution to destroy queen's mechanical parts, sanji then will have to struggle against an almost paralyzed queen that can only move his tail in a twerking move set
queen's tail vs RS sanji :yodaswag:

And now when both your trash head-canons of

-Kaido was not focused on Zoro during Ashura
-Zoro couldn't react to Indra (even though he was literally just looking at his sword saying he missed after attacking Kaido rather than give a fuck about BM)

end straight up wrong. You choose to devolve your argument into "PLOT ARMOR!"

My lord LOL

The only one being a flat-earter is you, my dude. :cheers:
I never said Kaido wasn’t focused on Zoro during Ashura.

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE ROOFTOP BATTLE AS A WHOLE
:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

Undeniable facts about the rooftop:
1) the supernova had ridiculous amounts of plot armor
2) big mom and kaido were acting retarded (thanks Oda)

If you deny either of these things I’m just not going to argue with you.
The only time BM and Kaido acted retarded was early fight (for Kaido), not crushing Luffy's skull after ragnarok, and the entire Law's exchange.

Zoro's Ashura and Hakai feat, as well as stuff like Tatsumaki, etc are irrelevant to any plot armor or Yonkos acting retarded.

Zoro warns Kaido even before his attack, then proceeds to blitz and permanently scar him.

Hakai comes, blocks it, creates a massive shockwave shocking both the Yonkos, and holds it momentarily.

Those two alone >>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything YCs have displayed. In fact, YCs have straight up shown to be significantly worse.

Unless your dumbass thinks Zoro casually tanking Indra's lightning bolt (literally the ONLY attack that even managed to hit him before Hakai) is plot armor rather than him just being strong :seriously:

The only time BM and Kaido acted retarded was early fight (for Kaido), not crushing Luffy's skull after ragnarok, and the entire Law's exchange.

Zoro's Ashura and Hakai feat, as well as stuff like Tatsumaki, etc are irrelevant to any plot armor or Yonkos acting retarded.

Zoro warns Kaido even before his attack, then proceeds to blitz and permanently scar him.

Hakai comes, blocks it, creates a massive shockwave shocking both the Yonkos, and holds it momentarily.

Those two alone >>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything YCs have displayed. In fact, YCs have straight up shown to be significantly worse.

Unless your dumbass thinks Zoro casually tanking Indra's lightning bolt (literally the ONLY attack that even managed to hit him before Hakai) is plot armor rather than him just being strong :seriously:
People saying I said Kaido wasn’t focused on Zoro during Ashura when literally
1) I never said that (go check)
2) I said that Kaido wasn’t focused on Zoro ALONE during the ENTIRE rooftop battle

Way to straw man my arguments to make it easier to push your agenda, I really appreciate it

Sanji is still going after Momo in my opinion. Kinemon is far too weak and I'm pretty sure he'll chase after Yamato and fake Momo.

- Marys will find real Momo
- King defeats Marco,
- Bao Haung tells them Momo is in the ceiling
- King goes and chases after him in the ceiling
- Sanji comes in clutch and saves him

Sanji and King then fight...

Sanji is still going after Momo in my opinion. Kinemon is far too weak and I'm pretty sure he'll chase after Yamato and fake Momo.

- King defeats Marco,

That literally makes no sense. What would happen to zoro?

Sanji saving momo could happen on the live floor

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

- King defeats Marco,

Chrono is slowly coming into acceptance that sanji is going to the live floor and to chopper where queen is

Yes we can . But it doesn't explain his DJ when his next power up is the RS. The number of people going to the live floor further supports my point.
He isn't soloing a Calamity
He doesnt need DJ. He was soloing Headliners with base kicks....

And yes he will defeat a Calamity solo
Post automatically merged:

That literally makes no sense. What would happen to zoro?

Sanji saving momo could happen on the live floor
Zoro will be with Hiyori and Kawamatsu

Status
Not open for further replies.