• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans: "Zoro vs King !!!!!!!"

Hybrid King's 4 Wings: "We'll see ourselves out then..."
Post automatically merged:

Lmaoooooo
That's another thing I was thinking about. A staple of the Pteranodon is its wingsuit like anatomy, I doubt that will not be applied to a hybrid King, which begs the question how could he practically utilize his sword in that form. Up to this point King has only used his Katana in his base form; never showed the ability to use it in his transformed state since he relies on his legs and beak to do the work.

Styles match far too much for this fight not to happen. People put too much stock in the Judge comment not realizing that there is a difference between a reason to INTERACT and a reason to FIGHT. Sanji has a reason to interact with Queen but not to fight him in a death match. Also King has not done anything notable with his sword which as far as I know is not named nor is graded (could be wrong), but even then if King is going to be Zoro's biggest fight in the story up to this point then I expect some type of second party hype and proper showcasing for this fight to mean anything to Zoro.
I think that Zoro already had his main fight, he used his final atack (second time ever in the story), managed to Injure Kaido many times and he's now confirmed to have Hao. It would be weird if he heals all his bones in a few minutes or worse, defeats Kaido's right hand with all his bones broken. I hope he's done and only helps later with something small.

I think that Zoro already had his main fight, he used his final atack (second time ever in the story), managed to Injure Kaido many times and he's now confirmed to have Hao. It would be weird if he heals all his bones in a few minutes or worse, defeats Kaido's right hand with all his bones broken. I hope he's done and only helps later with something small.
I found it quite weird that Zoro didn't fulfill his statement of wanting to "knock him down" with that Ashura, I suspect that Zoro will land one more hail marry at Kaido near the end and fulfill that wish of his, most likely saving Luffy in the process.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Just a fun little observation about this whole "Sanji vs King"debate.

The OVERWHELMING majority of the people that support Sanji vs King, do it purely because they think it will be an amazing fightt (myself included). There's no "Sanji is going to fight him BECAUSE King is the second strongest, right hand man, etc etc" aside from a little bit of trolling or 1, maybe 2, people thinking like that.
King is Calamity, and Sanji fighting him would look cool. That's really just it.

There are some who say these people only push Sanji vs King due to some "trolling" against Zoro. Even if it started like that, saying that it is still the case is simply just plain dishonest, if not just plain stupid. It becomes even more retarded, when a decent chunk of the "Zoro vs King" current supports get behind it purely for "trolling" not Sanji, but some people that support Sanji vs King like @Prince Kronos.

Most of the Sanji fandom currently is hyped about Sanji fighting either King or Queen, but a lot support the vs King one just because it looks cooler. Oda has given Sanji the Skywalk, it became "his thing" inside the crew, but he didn't have a single cool aerial battle yet. There's a panel in WCI when he LITERALLY SAYS that fighting in the air is his forte. Oh geez, I wonder why people are excited for the possibility of Sanji finally having a cool aerial battle. I wonder if there's any build up to this.

"bu-bu- he cant fight a commander".
Go read Ennies Lobby again. SH's fighting the CP9 was the biggest asspull Oda did in the ENTIRE story. And Water7/Ennies Lobby is still one of the best acclaimed sagas in One Piece (THE best one, for me).
Dude literally got a power ranger suit and people wonder HOW he can suddenly fight a commander.
"bu-bu-he said he was gonna beat page one".
I'm gonna explain this once. If you understand it, yay. If you dont, sucks to be you.
Sanji vs Page One served 2 purposes, and POSSIBLY a third one.
1- Giving Sanji his PU and showcasing some of its capabilities. Also showing that an enemy like a Flying 6 can't do shit against Sanji while he's using the RS. Page One managed to send him flying through a bunch of houses and it barely did anything.
2- Showcase how DURABLE Ancient Zoans are. Despite Page One getting kicked left and right, he's still a tank. Law specifically says it's due to his ancient zoan fruit. It also serves as hype to all the other ancient zoans in Kaido's crew.
The >>MAYBE<<< 3- It teases that Sanji still needs some kind of offensive PU to be able to put down durable enemies like Ancient Zoans (and maybe highly powerful CoA users). Unlikely he will simply develop his CoA further, but there are alternatives to this.

Btw, I have 0 problems with Zoro healing for a while and later maybe joining in taking down one of the 2 Yonkos. But he getting insta healed just to fight King immediately? That's just....bad. I know his fans can hype things and get all jiggly with power feats, so I get why most would think this would happen still. But it just feels cheesy AF. Kinda dumb complaining about retarded raids with no tension and then getting overjoyed with your fave greenhair doing these kinds of asspulls, no? :P

A hope for Sanji fans
Didn't people say this interview is old AF?
Was it recent?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Just a fun little observation about this whole "Sanji vs King"debate.

The OVERWHELMING majority of the people that support Sanji vs King, do it purely because they think it will be an amazing fightt (myself included). There's no "Sanji is going to fight him BECAUSE King is the second strongest, right hand man, etc etc" aside from a little bit of trolling or 1, maybe 2, people thinking like that.
King is Calamity, and Sanji fighting him would look cool. That's really just it.

There are some who say these people only push Sanji vs King due to some "trolling" against Zoro. Even if it started like that, saying that it is still the case is simply just plain dishonest, if not just plain stupid. It becomes even more retarded, when a decent chunk of the "Zoro vs King" current supports get behind it purely for "trolling" not Sanji, but some people that support Sanji vs King like @Prince Kronos.

Most of the Sanji fandom currently is hyped about Sanji fighting either King or Queen, but a lot support the vs King one just because it looks cooler. Oda has given Sanji the Skywalk, it became "his thing" inside the crew, but he didn't have a single cool aerial battle yet. There's a panel in WCI when he LITERALLY SAYS that fighting in the air is his forte. Oh geez, I wonder why people are excited for the possibility of Sanji finally having a cool aerial battle. I wonder if there's any build up to this.

"bu-bu- he cant fight a commander".
Go read Ennies Lobby again. SH's fighting the CP9 was the biggest asspull Oda did in the ENTIRE story. And Water7/Ennies Lobby is still one of the best acclaimed sagas in One Piece (THE best one, for me).
Dude literally got a power ranger suit and people wonder HOW he can suddenly fight a commander.
"bu-bu-he said he was gonna beat page one".
I'm gonna explain this once. If you understand it, yay. If you dont, sucks to be you.
Sanji vs Page One served 2 purposes, and POSSIBLY a third one.
1- Giving Sanji his PU and showcasing some of its capabilities. Also showing that an enemy like a Flying 6 can't do shit against Sanji while he's using the RS. Page One managed to send him flying through a bunch of houses and it barely did anything.
2- Showcase how DURABLE Ancient Zoans are. Despite Page One getting kicked left and right, he's still a tank. Law specifically says it's due to his ancient zoan fruit. It also serves as hype to all the other ancient zoans in Kaido's crew.
The >>MAYBE<<< 3- It teases that Sanji still needs some kind of offensive PU to be able to put down durable enemies like Ancient Zoans (and maybe highly powerful CoA users). Unlikely he will simply develop his CoA further, but there are alternatives to this.

Btw, I have 0 problems with Zoro healing for a while and later maybe joining in taking down one of the 2 Yonkos. But he getting insta healed just to fight King immediately? That's just....bad. I know his fans can hype things and get all jiggly with power feats, so I get why most would think this would happen still. But it just feels cheesy AF. Kinda dumb complaining about retarded raids with no tension and then getting overjoyed with your fave greenhair doing these kinds of asspulls, no? :P

Didn't people say this interview is old AF?
Was it recent?
you should make a new thread instead.
it will make a better discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.