Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a fun little observation about this whole "Sanji vs King"debate.

The OVERWHELMING majority of the people that support Sanji vs King, do it purely because they think it will be an amazing fightt (myself included). There's no "Sanji is going to fight him BECAUSE King is the second strongest, right hand man, etc etc" aside from a little bit of trolling or 1, maybe 2, people thinking like that.
King is Calamity, and Sanji fighting him would look cool. That's really just it.

There are some who say these people only push Sanji vs King due to some "trolling" against Zoro. Even if it started like that, saying that it is still the case is simply just plain dishonest, if not just plain stupid. It becomes even more retarded, when a decent chunk of the "Zoro vs King" current supports get behind it purely for "trolling" not Sanji, but some people that support Sanji vs King like @Prince Kronos.

Most of the Sanji fandom currently is hyped about Sanji fighting either King or Queen, but a lot support the vs King one just because it looks cooler. Oda has given Sanji the Skywalk, it became "his thing" inside the crew, but he didn't have a single cool aerial battle yet. There's a panel in WCI when he LITERALLY SAYS that fighting in the air is his forte. Oh geez, I wonder why people are excited for the possibility of Sanji finally having a cool aerial battle. I wonder if there's any build up to this.

"bu-bu- he cant fight a commander".
Go read Ennies Lobby again. SH's fighting the CP9 was the biggest asspull Oda did in the ENTIRE story. And Water7/Ennies Lobby is still one of the best acclaimed sagas in One Piece (THE best one, for me).
Dude literally got a power ranger suit and people wonder HOW he can suddenly fight a commander.
"bu-bu-he said he was gonna beat page one".
I'm gonna explain this once. If you understand it, yay. If you dont, sucks to be you.
Sanji vs Page One served 2 purposes, and POSSIBLY a third one.
1- Giving Sanji his PU and showcasing some of its capabilities. Also showing that an enemy like a Flying 6 can't do shit against Sanji while he's using the RS. Page One managed to send him flying through a bunch of houses and it barely did anything.
2- Showcase how DURABLE Ancient Zoans are. Despite Page One getting kicked left and right, he's still a tank. Law specifically says it's due to his ancient zoan fruit. It also serves as hype to all the other ancient zoans in Kaido's crew.
The >>MAYBE<<< 3- It teases that Sanji still needs some kind of offensive PU to be able to put down durable enemies like Ancient Zoans (and maybe highly powerful CoA users). Unlikely he will simply develop his CoA further, but there are alternatives to this.

Btw, I have 0 problems with Zoro healing for a while and later maybe joining in taking down one of the 2 Yonkos. But he getting insta healed just to fight King immediately? That's just....bad. I know his fans can hype things and get all jiggly with power feats, so I get why most would think this would happen still. But it just feels cheesy AF. Kinda dumb complaining about retarded raids with no tension and then getting overjoyed with your fave greenhair doing these kinds of asspulls, no? :P
Post automatically merged:

Didn't people say this interview is old AF?
Was it recent?
Do you mean haters say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.