Chapter Discussion About Yamato helping out Luffy vs Kaido

Guys I'll keep it simple, even if Yamato does make it to the top she won't be able to do anything since she doesn't have advanced CoC and if you don't have advanced CoC you're just useless against the Yonko. The only person who is able to fight on par with BM and Kaido is Luffy and I truly beleive that after this arc Luffy will be the strongest living character and the closest person to pirate king and it's up to BB to catch up to him

1. I feel Yamato is going to get stopped by Jack who while they fight will just tell Yamato how they’re a failure and they should just wait for Lord Kaido to get rid of the weakling and then he’ll punish Yamato for their treachery.

2. Luffy isn’t winning this one v one. There’s zero chance of that.
I would like to see your opinion once this is over, I won't forget anyone who said it wasn't possible since this is how the series has ever been. To me Kaido was never different than Arlong and Crocodile; he gives off the same vibe as those 2
Post automatically merged:

Kaido > Shanks tho?
They're on the same level, that's the point but yeah overall Kaido could be the stronger of the 2

I would like to see your opinion once this is over, I won't forget anyone who said it wasn't possible since this is how the series has ever been. To me Kaido was never different than Arlong and Crocodile; he gives off the same vibe as those 2

They're on the same level, that's the point but yeah overall Kaido could be the stronger of the 2
Kaido is different because he’s the strongest right now. Luffy being at that level literally takes all the build up away and may as well give Luffy the title because no one will be able to beat him.

The only reason the story’s interesting is because Luffys an underdog having him solo Kaido kills that.

Kaido is ending in a 9 v 1

Oh one more thing, Nekomamushi and Inuarashi will definitely lose their fights and both Perospero and Jack will be defeated by straw hats each and P1 isn't out cause Usopp will be the one to take him out. Perospero will fight a recovered Carrot and Chopper while Jack will fight Yamato.

Bounties after Wano;
Luffy 4.5 billion
Zoro 2 billion
Sanji 1.7 billion
Yamato 500 million
Usopp 400 million
Robin 600-700 million
Jinbei 500 million
Frankey 394 million
Brook 383 million
Chopper will have a proper bounty of 200 million
Carrot will have 100 million
Nami 366 million

The grand fleet captains will have bounties along these lines making the SH + SH grand fleet a true Yonko crew

Kaido is different because he’s the strongest right now. Luffy being at that level literally takes all the build up away and may as well give Luffy the title because no one will be able to beat him.

The only reason the story’s interesting is because Luffys an underdog having him solo Kaido kills that.

Kaido is ending in a 9 v 1
No Kaido is ending in a 1 vs 1 weather you like it or not, for you to fail to see that is your damn problem bro. Mark my words, Luffy will send Kaido along with Onigashima flying similar to how he destroyed Arlong Park, plus he won't stay the strongest for because I think BB will catch up in no time and there's IMU. You guys just don't want the series to end this is why you're telling yourselves that Luffy ain't in that level yet; WAKE THE HELL UP ONE PIECE ONLY HAS 3 YEARS LEFT AND YOU NEED TO ACCEPT THAT

Lol Yamato already showed advanced conquerers
When did she?:gokulaugh:

You can still wear him down the only person you need advanced CoC guarantee for is bigmom
This will not work, Luffy will be busy trying to protect Yamato instead of focusing on Kaido

No Kaido is ending in a 1 vs 1 weather you like it or not, for you to fail to see that is your damn problem bro. Mark my words, Luffy will send Kaido along with Onigashima flying similar to how he destroyed Arlong Park, plus he won't stay the strongest for because I think BB will catch up in no time and there's IMU. You guys just don't want the series to end this is why you're telling yourselves that Luffy ain't in that level yet; WAKE THE HELL UP ONE PIECE ONLY HAS 3 YEARS LEFT AND YOU NEED TO ACCEPT THAT

When did she?:gokulaugh:

This will not work, Luffy will be busy trying to protect Yamato instead of focusing on Kaido

Luffy is getting to this level but he’s not there yet. Odas been saying that timeline for years.
One piece is ending soon, I swear if you keep believing it will last for 10 years or something then you're in for a big letdown. We are in the endgame so Luffy being on Yonko level after this arc makes sense because the next act of the series is to search for the final poneglypgh and reaching Raftel, so the next major fight Luffy will be involved in is BB whose power will exceed even Primebeard, therefore, Luffy being Yonko level NOW makes perfect sense

I mean, if this is Ad CoC how is she joining the straw hats while being stronger than Zoro or even Luffy as you're suggesting

One piece is ending soon, I swear if you keep believing it will last for 10 years or something then you're in for a big letdown. We are in the endgame so Luffy being on Yonko level after this arc makes sense because the next act of the series is to search for the final poneglypgh and reaching Raftel, so the next major fight Luffy will be involved in is BB whose power will exceed even Primebeard, therefore, Luffy being Yonko level NOW makes perfect sense

I mean, if this is Ad CoC how is she joining the straw hats while being stronger than Zoro or even Luffy as you're suggesting

:choppawhat:

who said she’s joining the straw hats? She’s also clearly not stronger then luffy.

If Yamato joined the straw hats she would either have to be the second strongest or fourth strongest.

by being second she would really break the dynamic too much.

by being fourth it would keep the dynamic

:choppawhat:

who said she’s joining the straw hats? She’s also clearly not stronger then luffy.

If Yamato joined the straw hats she would either have to be the second strongest or fourth strongest.

by being second she would really break the dynamic too much.

by being fourth it would keep the dynamic
But that would mean that both Zoro and Sanji need to learn how to use advanced Coc