• 2/5

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • 1/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/5

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
Good episode.

Odea has done a lot of dark stuff the last 2 arc especially.

Shinobu telling the citizen what was.the reason behind Oden's dancing leads me to believe she is definitely not the traitor. Honestly i don't think anybody from the 9 scabbards are either. Then i dont know who else is left lol

Oden was a true monster holy shit, the way he let himself get boiled in oil just to protect his retainers.

and the obligatory Fuck Orochi.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

My god in heaven, the anime explains everything I've been talking about for years, I made a post saying exactly what happened, KAIDO was not afraid of ODEN, the hostages were something that was already in the castle and not something planned by orochi and kaido, when KAIDO went to the castle, he was willing to risk a war against the whole country, and the decision was whether ODEN accepted or not, although KAIDO went to the castle at a disadvantage, he had about 200 men, kaido thought ODEN was a crazy that he didn't care about losses, and would accept the fight, and ignore the hostages that OROCHI made as an offering, but KAIDO realized that ODEN changed, WB and Roger were just like him, powerful, but with a certain softness. If ODEN chose to join his forces with the legendary HYOGORO, KAIDO would have to face the entire country of WANO with 200 men, and even then, KAIDO would decide to fight this battle classified as difficult for him.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

@ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS dude Oden couldn't overpower shit against Kaido lmao
I've been saying this for years, ODEN was weaker than KAIDO, ODA gave a superior representation to KAIDO, when he decided to make KAIDO go at a disadvantage to face him in the castle, people always misinterpreted the hostage issue, it was not something that KAIDO planned, but that OROCHI planned for KAIDO, an offer, it turns out that ODEN invaded the castle before this offer was given to KAIDO, but KAIDO didn't even take hostages into consideration, he didn't even think about it, his impression:
KAIDO had heard the same stories about ODEN, stories that ODEN mentions to TOKI.
kaido knowing that ODEN didn't care about hostages or anything, headed for the castle, for a battle that he would be at a disadvantage in numbers.

As you can see from the battle above, ODEN did not cut KAIDO.
He didn't show to be able to cut it.
Which led KAIDO to underestimate him in his second confrontation and fight in his dragon form.
I explain better here, only that there are no images.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...-vs-oden-oda-hid-the-monsters-strength.11197/

S

Sasaki Kojirō

What the episodes 971,972,973 have done for kaido is incomprehensible, they are really taking all that misunderstanding off their shoulders, a guilt that the man carried all the time, because of incomprehensible readers. KAIDO cannot forget the errods of the past, even though he is praised all over the world.