General & Others Nothing makes sense in this raid

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
No wonder why Oda hates his fanbase.:seriously:Just let the man express his thoughts and opinions lol.:kayneshrug:That's what the discussion are here for.
Look around you; nothing in REAL LIFE makes any fuckin’ sense. If you’ve read this series for any length of time and CAN’T suspend your sense of disbelief, that’s not the result of poor writing (although there’s been plenty of that!) so much as an inability to accept that some things aren’t going to make sense no matter how you struggle to comprehend them. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but you’re better off going back to clogging this forum’s arteries with a million Smoothie threads...

Honestly, this makes me laugh.:cheers:

We’re in a thread YOU started about something in OP, motherfucker!! You’re on this forum talking about not reading a series you discuss compulsively, even right now!! Do you think the nose on your face belongs to another dumb asshole, too?? Are you conscious right now?? :laughmoji:
Hiding behind keyboard and insulting me is all what you can do you miserable loser ?

this place is extremely toxic filled with childish kids like you . Seeing zoro fan club called “temple “ and many of people here calling their favorites” god” tells me a lot that this place is a toilet for losers like you to gather in.

Fuck off. Ignored you miserable keyboard warrior.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hiding behind keyboard and insulting me is all what you can do you miserable loser ?

this place is extremely toxic filled with childish kids like you . Seeing zoro fan club called “temple “ and many of people here calling their favorites” god” tells me a lot that this place is a toilet for losers like you to gather in.

Fuck off. Ignored you miserable keyboard warrior.
Hope you really did ignore me, because if you thought I was on your ass before...I’m about to show up in every single pointless, hollow, moronic thread you make from here on out, talking the exact same shit about your hilariously piss-poor reading comprehension and utter garbage OP takes. Feel free to cry about it to someone who gives a shit, like your Smoothie body pillow or (second reference not found) :akaman:

- sanji going after momo or samurai plot was literally pointless and wasted so many chapters... it’s like characters run in an endless continues loops with no results because of oDa’s UnPreDictaBly......
I don't think this is necessarily bad. It is a war scenario, things like that could happen. Things chance in matter of seconds or just knowing a new information then you have to make a choice.

- mother mode asspull and tama taming yonkos now
I don't think mother mode should be a bad thing but Oda could have created some background to that. Is nice to remember that Yonkos are still persons. Tama didn't tamed her she still very hostile to Mugiwaras. I personally don't know how Nami will not die to her after Tama left her sight.

- the whole smile and zoan army of kaido that was hyped for a decade is now solved by 8 year old girl
Only smile, they always were a fail just like Numbers. Don't seem a big deal to me but they could have done better against random alliance samurais.

- what was the point of advanced CoA again ?
Yes hahahaha. That shit was worthless.

- the Samurai casually damaging kaido that was hyped to have unmatched durability
This was were things run out of control. Initially I was thinking, an attack from 9 Scabbards together were strong enough to do some damage to him at his scar. But then Kaido is feeling every little cut and Law throwing rocks... And for me Raizo still has the most OP abilities from Scabbards, wtf is that scroll.

- the samurai magically now have surpassed ancient zoan endurance they get back so easy as if they weren’t defeated by one of the top 4 strongest characters an hour or less ago
Yes, Zoan/Ancient Zoan durability is shit talking now. Imagine Luffy with a zoan DF how ridiculous would be with plot armor.

- the calamities being useless clowns that Marco can handle at Same time and chopper can draw blood from them too
Disagree a little. Marco handling 2 but not defeating, last time it seem clearly that he will eventually get defeat by both. Chopper had a free clean hit on Queen. No big deal here. Doesn't make seem like Queen is already defeat. But Chopper is far away from YC level. Calamities could have done better, specially Jack just getting beat up after beat up. Guy literally tanked the 2 Minks taking turns and was low diffed by Ashura Doji, wtf.

- zoro fighting 2 yonko instead of fighting a samurai/sword master (that is not stronger then him by million times)...he is now fighting Luffy opponents and wants to shred them to pieces...no longer wanting to become the world greatest swordman
This is bullshit from you. Zoro doesn't need to always fight swordsman and he asking Mihawk to train him is verry clear that he already puts Luffy's dream above his own. All Mugiwaras did that. Zoro fought Magellan that has nothing to do with swords, Mr 1 that is no swordsman, team up against Oars and Pacifista like he did against 2 Yonkos. His fight against Pica only the final blow was a sword fight. So really poor perspective of yours to think that.

- killer being on the roof from the start was pointless
This is tricky, but why Killer? I think Kid was the worst until they send off BM that ridiculous way.

- big mom came for Luffy but she is going after Kidd instead and leaving Luffy behind her back ?
When she did that? I don't remember. But she should have killed Luffy while he was at Udon.

- Kidd going after big mom when he wants vengeance from kaido like does oda even respect our intelligence ?
100% correct at this part. Oda spitting in our faces.

- the whole rooftop fight is full with endless plot holes...big mom the iron balloon can walk through ground like butter casually but a mere stone pushes her away...big mom using advanced CoC against page 1 but not Kidd...she underestimated them all time when in WCI she used haki against Luffy and sent the enraged army after him and nami when they were extremely tired after cracker battle...kaido went from one shot Luffy to fighting equally with him in base...zoro who was one shot by nerfed killer is now having crazy feats against 2 yonko and he still wasn’t taken down
Yes for sure rooftop was shit. BM was taken out of combat to easy and dumb. The homies thing was okay but throwing her with a rock? Was ugly. She herself stated that rock was nothing to her. And out of suddenly using conqueror coating against P1 and not at rooftop is for sure ridiculous. Not sure if is more ridiculous than her and Kaido seeming impress by Luffy useless adv armament. Luffy toe to toe with Kaido is non-sense.
But then you spit shit again. Where the hell Zoro was one-shotted? It was very illogical that fight for sure, Zoro have suffered more than that and didn't passed out. But calling that one-shot is ridiculous. Zoro x Hakai needs more explanation, if he truly blocked/tanked it is too much for sure. For now I see he only slowed down/hold a few seconds so everybody could escape and Law saved him at last time. So it fits who he is, for sure the strongest over there.

- Perospero can build huge stairs that can connect the ground to the roof of big mom castle but he now can’t do it to climb the water full...Montdor book ability is useless now...daifuku ability is useless now
Wtf is that? You can argue other things but this doesn't make a sense. Perospero went for himself to Onigashima didn't him? Why you complainning that? All others stayed behind at BM's ship. It is clear that only Perospero went because he disagree with BM alliance with Kaido while others took her order.

- ussop survives ulti’s headbutt in like mere seconds as if nothing happened ...mind you an ancient zoan that is centered around headbutts
Yeah, Usopp and Nami healed too fast from Ulti's headbutt.

- nami now apparently will defeat ulti
I mean, with Zeus is plausible enough to me that she can. But the set up now is just ugly.

- big mom attacks were so useless that had she not used them nothing would change ...ironically she is one of the 4 strongest characters.
Exactly, only Zeus thunder seem to have slowed down Supernovas or at least stopped them. But Prometheus was completely useless and is talking shit about Zeus. Also Luffy having "GUTS" is just ridiculous.

- the whole rooftop fight was pointless...like that fight could have not existed and nothing will change...it was pure fan service for zoro fanboys to bring in ton of money.
Here you are just Zoro hater. Luffy is the one with ass pull feats and power ups. Zoro literally baby sitted Luffy during Rooftop.

- big mom can’t save her self from falling when she has like the perfect fruit to do the job...and her homies being useless trash so zoro can shine and because plot...law can’t move her because of her haki but he can move her homies...
Her homies were never a big thing. They are powerfull against random but not against top tiers or supernova tier. Only Napoleon is Yonko Tier because BM uses her haki with it. And Law haki thing was always like that. BM is the powerfull with haki not her homies.

- cp 0 hearing Robin name and not moving a finger because plot says no
This is bullshit from you. CP-0 doesn't need to do anything right now. They will act after all fights. They literally said that.
surprising[/QUOTE]

the raid started very promising but exponentially fall down to the toilet. Nothing even can fix it no matter what happens.
Raid started very promising? I would said since Luffy used G4 at "sea battle" it was already going down. Luffy calling atention because of red beans on floor(or something like that) and getting knocked out by Apoo. Scabbards forgetting Momonosuke was kidnapped and was about to die and going right after Kaido instead of saving him. All that bullshit of Luffy have to save energy(after Katakuri fight? Really?) and he can't pass through YC's but he wants to face a Yonko.

S

Sugimoto 14

- Luffy gives his back to enraged full power big mom that was in the same place as his crew and runs to kaido as if she was fodder and they can handle her...what are you doing oda ?

- sanji going after momo or samurai plot was literally pointless and wasted so many chapters... it’s like characters run in an endless continues loops with no results because of oDa’s UnPreDictaBly......

- mother mode asspull and tama taming yonkos now

- the whole smile and zoan army of kaido that was hyped for a decade is now solved by 8 year old girl

- what was the point of advanced CoA again ?

- the Samurai casually damaging kaido that was hyped to have unmatched durability

- the samurai magically now have surpassed ancient zoan endurance they get back so easy as if they weren’t defeated by one of the top 4 strongest characters an hour or less ago

- the calamities being useless clowns that Marco can handle at Same time and chopper can draw blood from them too

- queen virus fake hype ...couldn’t even kill a fodder

- weak straw hats making big mom look like a legit fodder

- zoro fighting 2 yonko instead of fighting a samurai/sword master (that is not stronger then him by million times)...he is now fighting Luffy opponents and wants to shred them to pieces...no longer wanting to become the world greatest swordman

- killer being on the roof from the start was pointle

- big mom came for Luffy but she is going after Kidd instead and leaving Luffy behind her ba

- Kidd going after big mom when he wants vengeance from kaido like does oda even respect our intelligen

- the whole rooftop fight is full with endless plot holes...big mom the iron balloon can walk through ground like butter casually but a mere stone pushes her away...big mom using advanced CoC against page 1 but not Kidd...she underestimated them all time when in WCI she used haki against Luffy and sent the enraged army after him and nami when they were extremely tired after cracker battle...kaido went from one shot Luffy to fighting equally with him in base...zoro who was one shot by nerfed killer is now having crazy feats against 2 yonko and he still wasn’t taken

- Perospero can build huge stairs that can connect the ground to the roof of big mom castle but he now can’t do it to climb the water full...Montdor book ability is useless now...daifuku ability is useless

- ussop survives ulti’s headbutt in like mere seconds as if nothing happened ...mind you an ancient zoan that is centered around headb

- nami now apparently will defeat ultiutts nowdownce ?ck ?ss

"
- big mom attacks were so useless that had she not used them nothing would change ...ironically she is one of the 4 strongest characters.

- the whole rooftop fight was pointless...like that fight could have not existed and nothing will change...it was pure fan service for zoro fanboys to bring in ton of money.

- big mom can’t save her self from falling when she has like the perfect fruit to do the job...and her homies being useless trash so zoro can shine and because plot...law can’t move her because of her haki but he can move her homies...

- cp 0 hearing Robin name and not moving a finger because plot says no

- kanjuro turns out to be alive...how surprising

the raid started very promising but exponentially fall down to the toilet. Nothing even can fix it no matter what happens.
"Luffy gives his back to enraged full power big mom that was in the same place as his crew and runs to kaido as if she was fodder and they can handle her...what are you doing oda ?" Dude he is busy with Kaido. Kidd, Law, and Killer split up to handle Big Mom, remember? The Straw Hats were not left alone to deal with Big Mom.

"mother mode asspull and tama taming yonkos now" Mother Mode is a plot convenience. Not an asspull. Big Mom has a soft side for certain children as established in WCI, and Tama genuinely took care of Big Mom and fed her. Of course Big Mom would be thankful. Tama did not "tame" Big Mom. Big Mom is going to attack both Ulti/Page One AND Nami/Usopp/Straw Hats. Big Mom is not on the protagonist's side at all.

"the whole smile and zoan army of kaido that was hyped for a decade is now solved by 8 year old girl" Tama's power only affects SMILE users, not actual zoan fruit eaters. Her ability only affects fodders that will not actually matter in the battlefield.

"what was the point of advanced CoA again ?" To highlight how the strongest OP characters use armament? You know that advanced CoA is also important along with advanced CoC. Luffy still hasn't reached Rayleigh or Sabo level of advanced CoA, so he can progress in this route too.

"the Samurai casually damaging kaido that was hyped to have unmatched durability" Kaido healed completely from their attacks, and the Scabbards are powerful as fuck. Kaido is a beast in power.

"the samurai magically now have surpassed ancient zoan endurance they get back so easy as if they weren’t defeated by one of the top 4 strongest characters an hour or less ago" Fair point. I wish fights in OP had more life or death stakes.

" the calamities being useless clowns that Marco can handle at Same time and chopper can draw blood from them too" Queen is a clown, not King. King is not fazed, and he will be getting a matchup soon. Queen is pretty ass.

"queen virus fake hype ...couldn’t even kill a fodder" Contrived plotline to set up a lame Chopper moment. Fair point.

"weak straw hats making big mom look like a legit fodder" Did absolutely zero damage, but it wasn't bad writing. Just silly. That's Big Meme for ya.

" zoro fighting 2 yonko instead of fighting a samurai/sword master (that is not stronger then him by million times)...he is now fighting Luffy opponents and wants to shred them to pieces...no longer wanting to become the world greatest swordman" This is your wish and headcanon. Did you forget that King exists, by the way( a swordsman)? Why SHOULD he fight a swordsman this arc, when he will face against Mihawk or other swordsmen in the future?

"killer being on the roof from the start was pointle" How was it pointless? Huh?

- big mom came for Luffy but she is going after Kidd instead and leaving Luffy behind her ba Did you forget their well-planned strategy and creativity to separate BIg Mom? An excellent display of teamwork by the Supernovas. And it had consequences, as Zoro, Law, and Luffy took heavy damage just to separate Big Mom. Good writing.

-" Kidd going after big mom when he wants vengeance from kaido like does oda even respect our intelligen" Why should Kaido be his final matchup? Your headcanon

- "the whole rooftop fight is full with endless plot holes...big mom the iron balloon can walk through ground like butter casually but a mere stone pushes her away...big mom using advanced CoC against page 1 but not Kidd...she underestimated them all time when in WCI she used haki against Luffy and sent the enraged army after him and nami when they were extremely tired after cracker battle...kaido went from one shot Luffy to fighting equally with him in base...zoro who was one shot by nerfed killer is now having crazy feats against 2 yonko and he still wasn’t taken" Kidd is a lot stronger than Page 1, hence why he tanked the attack. The sudden increases in power are a bit strange, but I still believe they will lose against Kaido and Big Mom in the end. They are getting good feats, but they aren't actually dealing damage to them. It's way too soon to react and say it's asspulls. The raid could still fail, we are JUST getting started.

- "Perospero can build huge stairs that can connect the ground to the roof of big mom castle but he now can’t do it to climb the water full...Montdor book ability is useless now...daifuku ability is useless" Do you realize how tall the water fall is?

- ussop survives ulti’s headbutt in like mere seconds as if nothing happened ...mind you an ancient zoan that is centered around headb " Ulti wasn't trying to kill Usopp, but knock him out of the fight.

-" nami now apparently will defeat ultiutts nowdownce ?ck ?ss "Yes, they will defeat stronger opponents by growing.

"
- "big mom attacks were so useless that had she not used them nothing would change ...ironically she is one of the 4 strongest characters" .
Her attack knocked Zoro out of the fight for now, heavily damaged Kidd and Killer too.

- "the whole rooftop fight was pointless...like that fight could have not existed and nothing will change...it was pure fan service for zoro fanboys to bring in ton of money" Now you're just trolling.

- "big mom can’t save her self from falling when she has like the perfect fruit to do the job...and her homies being useless trash so zoro can shine and because plot...law can’t move her because of her haki but he can move her homies... " Her homies stopped her from falling. Nice bait.

- "cp 0 hearing Robin name and not moving a finger because plot says no" CP0 is waiting till both sides heavily hurt themselves before coming into the fight and stealing the rewards for themselves. Which makes perfect sense.

- "kanjuro turns out to be alive...how surprising" It's kind of dumb, I agree. Fair point.

"the raid started very promising but exponentially fall down to the toilet. Nothing even can fix it no matter what happens." Your unjustified, dumb opinion.

Only a small percent of your points are valid. Keep posting hate-threads though to bait everyone. :kriwhat::okay:
Post automatically merged:

Hope you really did ignore me, because if you thought I was on your ass before...I’m about to show up in every single pointless, hollow, moronic thread you make from here on out, talking the exact same shit about your hilariously piss-poor reading comprehension and utter garbage OP takes. Feel free to cry about it to someone who gives a shit, like your Smoothie body pillow or (second reference not found) :akaman:
This guy is a fucking retard. He should go back to My Hero Academia or whatever series he is a fan of. Instead of spamming hate-threads for OP nonstop.

The raid is garbage, just like the entire wano story.:milaugh:Do you call this war? literally no one fking dies, and if 1 dies oda will tearjerk that moment for 50 chapters, and will remind us of his sacrifice for the rest of op-cough cough Pedro-.
About power levels... Well those are the power levels now, deal with it, everyone will start spamming acoc attacks now, and in the next 2-3 arcs, or how log this series will last.

Last edited:
HxH raid seemed to be similar to this anyways, i'm not gonna cry about it, Gon in HxH jumped from a 12 years old cry boy to the Level of the Main antagonist in 2 seconds.
Then what happened to Gon afterward... compared with what happened to Luffy.

Gon basically destroyed his life to revenge. Even that, he still lost his arm.
Luffy? keep beating him and he will get free power ups without any consequence.