Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

Spoilers for chapter 1013, thanks to Ledon from the ZoloJackson Forum:

*Chapter Title: Black Leg of the Snow Village

-Chapter starts with Sanji flashback: he visits the Ryuma Shrine 1 day before the battle
-Momo reading the journal: the Vinsmokes ruled over Wano, but Kozuki deceived them
-It's related to Zunisha's punishment
-Oden's Journal epilogue: open the borders for the the real heir of Wano

Break next week

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I know you'll prefer THAT over this, which is why you're the clown here.

:gokulaugh:

Who knows, are they? The best part about Nami and Usopp's fights are seeing weak cowards rise up from their weak state and show bravery.
I slightly disagree with you.
What I liked about their fights was the kind of strategical thinking we dont see much from others. Stronger slashes, stronger kicks, stronger gears.
Nami and Usopp? nah fam. Mists, mirages, making enemy wet with rain then zapping them like a pokemon episode, bluffs, tricks, dials, etc.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Spoilers for chapter 1013, thanks to Ledon from the ZoloJackson Forum:

*Chapter Title: Black Leg of the Snow Village

-Chapter starts with Sanji flashback: he visits the Ryuma Shrine 1 day before the battle
-Momo reading the journal: the Vinsmokes ruled over Wano, but Kozuki deceived them
-It's related to Zunisha's punishment
-Oden's Journal epilogue: open the borders for the the real heir of Wano

Break next week
Can confirm. I was the Oden journal.

I slightly disagree with you.
What I liked about their fights was the kind of strategical thinking we dont see much from others. Stronger slashes, stronger kicks, stronger gears.
Nami and Usopp? nah fam. Mists, mirages, making enemy wet with rain then zapping them like a pokemon episode, bluffs, tricks, dials, etc.
The things you just stated ARE strategical thinking. Fuck you even on about. Did you even read WCI where Nami and the rest of the crew deal with Big Mom?

Calling other people retards is more tolerated than me calling someone a clown or a simp, while above he just called me a clown. How the fuck are you even an admin
„but the others did worse“ is no argument. If you get a problem with me as admin, go to Bogard and cry at him.
and no, i don’t tolerate people getting called retards. Delete that stuff en mass. So instead of getting Personal against me, or cry about others behavior, see your own mistakes and just dealt with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.