Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The things you just stated ARE strategical thinking. Fuck you even on about. Did you even read WCI where Nami and the rest of the crew deal with Big Mom?
the "stronger" stuff are what the M3 usually does.
The Nami and Usopp part is exactly the strategical things.
Maybe the phrasing was a little off, but we are saying basically the same thing. Dont worry. :P

the "stronger" stuff are what the M3 usually does.
The Nami and Usopp part is exactly the strategical things.
Maybe the phrasing was a little off, but we are saying basically the same thing. Dont worry. :P
I got lost about what you were saying so I guess the really phrasing was weird.

Anyway, that's just my point. They're a breath of fresh air compared to most Strawhats which are giga powerhouses.

If we actually see the fight between Nami and Ulti now - I will be surprised, because so far Oda sticks to the format: set a fight go to other topics, we have not seen any of the previously set fights, so I doubt it would be different now.

I think Oda is now focusing on:
- Sanji and the rest of them come to the live floor
- Yamato going to the roof,
- Momo reads his father's diary,
- Set up remaining fights for red scabbards,
- Kid and Law vs BM

:goyea::funky:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I got lost about what you were saying so I guess the really phrasing was weird.

Anyway, that's just my point. They're a breath of fresh air compared to most Strawhats which are giga powerhouses.
Which is why I dont particularly like the "need stronger lightning" thing. But considering Ancient Zoans are extra beefy, I guess it makes sense. Just hope it doesn't become a trend.

„but the others did worse“ is no argument. If you get a problem with me as admin, go to Bogard and cry at him.
and no, i don’t tolerate people getting called retards. Delete that stuff en mass. So instead of getting Personal against me, or cry about others behavior, see your own mistakes and just dealt with it.
So you are being selective, got it thanks for proving my point.

Fight started a long time ago buddy jist accept that they were running around like clowns, saves by a kid, saved by BM and soon her homie.
Buddy did you not comprehend what I said?

Yes, they did run, that's part of their character. Now she's standing up against Ulti and showing bravery. That's one of the best part of her fights.

Which is why I dont particularly like the "need stronger lightning" thing. But considering Ancient Zoans are extra beefy, I guess it makes sense. Just hope it doesn't become a trend.
Well I like Zeus and how OP it makes Nami but I'm sure as hell it won't be the end-all of her fight. We'll definitely see more during their fight.
Post automatically merged:

Sure sure, that's better than Zoro teleporting with his attacks :kobeha:
If you prefer that, sure. Go ahead and do it.

:kayneshrug:

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

Spoilers for chapter 1013, thanks to Ledon from the ZoloJackson Forum:

*Chapter Title: Black Leg of the Snow Village

-Chapter starts with Sanji flashback: he visits the Ryuma Shrine 1 day before the battle
-Momo reading the journal: the Vinsmokes ruled over Wano, but Kozuki deceived them
-It's related to Zunisha's punishment
-Oden's Journal epilogue: open the borders for the the real heir of Wano

Break next week
Korean Leaker: the text seems to imply that Ryuma was a Vinsmoke. There is nothing concrete on Zunisha only vague callback by Momo. We don't see the shrine, only Ringo.

Status
Not open for further replies.