Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo the overreaction about spoilers again is hilarious. Calm the fuck down guys. It's always:

- "Fuck you Oda"
- "Hahahahaha Fuck *insert character fanbase*"
- "Manga shit"
- "Oh chapter was better than I thought"

Like shut the fuck up for the umpteenth time. Luffy will be back, the other fights below have ytohappen first and still aren't changing. Page 1 and Ulti will be back. Luffy is going to win. Just chill
Tell oda stop dragging then pull up if not then they wont ever.....

Where do we even go from here? :zorothink:

Yamato is going for Kaido. Is Oda going to have them have a 1v1? Will Kaido finally drop Onigashima? Is he gonna go inside the dome and find out that Meme took out the 2 F6? Or is Luffy going to go G4 and just fly back up immediately?

A few weeks ago it felt the dome was completely stuck and the roof was too advanced plot-wise. No instead it's the opposite. The roof is back to square 1 and only the dome is seeing action (although 90% of it is happening off panel).

Why do people think Luffy is out? Fuckin Yamato is going to save him obviously. We have been promised a 2v1 of Luffy and Yamato vs Kaido and we SHALL get it
Cause I don't think Yamato's place is to be centralized in defeating her father. I 100% think they will have a big moment very soon, but that has nothing to do with Luffy. Hes falling off the island right now, unless she can fly, I don't see how she's going to be the one saving him.

Like she even had to use Momo to see the voices above, she can't see that he's falling off right now

Why do people think Luffy is out? Fuckin Yamato is going to save him obviously. We have been promised a 2v1 of Luffy and Yamato vs Kaido and we SHALL get it
I really think Luffy will be out for while now only to make his comeback later just like in the Crocodile fight.
Can't see how Yamato would sense Luffy is falling from Onigashima if she couldn't even tell who ere at the rooftop... How would she save him?

Status
Not open for further replies.