Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo the overreaction about spoilers again is hilarious. Calm the fuck down guys. It's always:

- "Fuck you Oda"
- "Hahahahaha Fuck *insert character fanbase*"
- "Manga shit"
- "Oh chapter was better than I thought"

Like shut the fuck up for the umpteenth time. Luffy will be back, the other fights below have ytohappen first and still aren't changing. Page 1 and Ulti will be back. Luffy is going to win. Just chill
OP fans are the easiest to instigate. One thing they didn't expect to happen does end up happening and now they're mad beyond belief.

Kaido literally said he should of cut his throat. Basically saying he made a mistake on just throwing him off. Boy got offscreened after Kaido fought 14 people and got scar by Zoro. This is why Yamato said "A 1 v 1 i must hurry. Stop playing with him. Clown ass Luffy fanboys
Kaido at full power defeating luffy who isn't even in gear 4...unfair lmao

and even with gear 4 the results were obvious..

but guess what

Luffy going back to the roof is more probable than zoro making it to the stairs of the RT
:ihaha:

Made my case long ago

I still nowadays stand by this:

Zoro seemingly took the blast and since a barrier was presumably set given the position of the blast and Zoro's swords this implicates that Zoro most likely took the explosion.

If Zoro was teleported that was most likely *after* taking the force straight on, but that's a different kettle of fish. The issue is that Law most likely attempted to teleport the novae before the energy blast exploded, so at best he was probably still teleported after taking the force anyway, and Law didn't manage to be quicker due room times. An explosion acts very rapidly, doubt he took it partially.

Forgot about the heart pirates on the submarine. But I think Onigashima is already above land right now. Luffy's gonna eat some meat and come back for Kaido's ass after Kaido savagely defeats Yamato.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

We know that admirals have only two types of HAKI: CoO and COA, we don't even know if they are at most like Luffy's before discovering ADCOC. Luffy before ADCOC:

Chewed by DRAGON KAIDO.

Defeated by KAIDO, causally:

Luffy after mastering the 3 types of HAKI:
Defeated again, the guys still think that an admiral who has 2 types of HAKI, CoO and COA, without even knowing if they are at the maximum or not, have any chance against KAIDO.
What's your name boy?:steef::steef::steef::suresure::suresure:

I keep saying this but there are three options. PageOne and Ulti are defeated, Big Mom was the plot tool. Option 2: PageOne and Ulti are revived, the Beast Pirates have won at this point because you'll need to be a Yonko+ to take them out. Alliance may as well roll over (weird, did Drake lose his Zoan pills or..), or Nami and Ussop are now Yonko level.
Or they’re zoans so they recover quicker. That simple.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
We know that admirals have only two types of HAKI: CoO and COA, we don't even know if they are at most like Luffy's before discovering ADCOC. Luffy before ADCOC:

Chewed by DRAGON KAIDO.

Defeated by KAIDO, causally:

Luffy after mastering the 3 types of HAKI:
Defeated again, the guys still think that an admiral who has 2 types of HAKI, CoO and COA, without even knowing if they are at the maximum or not, have any chance against KAIDO.
What's your name boy?:steef::steef::steef::suresure::suresure:

For once TALK YO SHIT !

Status
Not open for further replies.