Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Luffy thrown off Onigashima. Wasn’t there someone else which got exact the same pattern? I don’t know, hmmm....

Luffy will be fine. This is like Katakuri clashing Luffy into the big hole, when Luffy came up with snakeman. Or when Lucci hold Luffy to give him the final blow, straight up with Luffy coming up again. Kaido will get his back in Luffys direction and think he won, till he hears Luffys voice.

But more importantly, Big Mum gets her treatment finally. Kid has found his prey.

What I want to see next chapter

BM v Kid
Killer v Hawkins

or at least Sanjino reaching the floor and start fighting Queen

What Oda is going to draw

Brook asking about Black Maria's panties

:catcry::catcry::catcry:

"Praying". I mean, I have 40 other arcs to go by with his proclamations.

I literally made a thread about this: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/luffys-proclamations.13270/

Luffy is the one beating Kaido this arc, not Zoro, not Yamato, not anyone else. He's literally the main character of the story. Zoro already believes in him, which is a statement hes made before Luffy has beat other villains.

The difference is Oda has introduced the strongest villain by far, you can't just have Luffy winning easier than he beat Katakuri. I could have told you last year he'd lose again, because it was obvious that:

- Kaido needs to be further characterized before he gets taken down (i.e. Yamato and Kaido interaction)

- Luffy needs to fight Kaido at a critical moment/in front of the capital/witnessing people.

You can't do both if Luffy is up there winning right now

Not that much times has passed tho as we can see from the nami shit
Who is to say the Nami shit is happening at the exact same time as the Luffy shit... Dude, large passages of time can literally occur from one panel on the same page to another panel on the same page

Yamato can be wherever Oda wants her to be

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
How convenient... With no Zoro around to save Luffy's ass, Kaido no longer wants to crush his eyes, brain or his heart...
KAIDO cannot fight FS users, no more X has ADCOC that can hurt KAIDO, no more X has ACOA (internal destruction)"

Yes, luffy had it all.
The difference of gold Roger in HAKI to the current luffy is 0.
Luffy may even be superior in FS.
kaido solo luffy.
Repeat after me: Earth, sea and air, of all living beings on the planet, he is known as the strongest living creature.:steef::steef::steef:

Zoro is the only one who can claim Kaido's head and he doesnt need FS, aCoA nor aCoC for it. :myman:

Time has passed. When she started going to the roof Luffy was relatively fine according to Momo so since now Luffy is down, it’s evident time has passed in between so Yamato can be anywhere Oda wants her to be

Also I just remembered, LUFFY CAN FLY... Like fuck that shit, He can even save himself
Chill. All I said was I doubt it's Yamato saving him, and I still do. And Luffy is KO'ed atm, but sure maybe he wakes up and saves himself.

Luffy will somehow emerge from the water in a dire moment

this is baran vs Dai from dragon quest all over again, am telling you that show inspired OP

also Oda is leaving the room to focus on Yamato and Zolo Kaido son

Status
Not open for further replies.