Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let them lol! Some weirdo luffy fans want alway to hype Luffy above Zoro like crazy and end up being disappointed. Oda has an account in WG #confirm !
"Base Luffy >>>>>>>>> All Out Zoro"" they said, here the proof my lord @mly90 :kata:

Always the same L takers :milaugh:
90 L takers notice it's just not the Luffy fandom but all the OP fandoms coming together to downplay the the grandmaster knew it would backfire but didn't think it would be this soon. Oda absolutely does not tolerate any Zoro slander:fujilaugh:

It wouldn't wonder me if Luffy flies to Onigashima with Snake Man next chapter. He sure ain't defeated yet.

This is just another example of arc boss underestimating the MC.
Yes but I don't think it will be immediate imo, this is like when Croc or Lucci defeated Luffy and it took a considerable amount of time for him to fight again.

I think this is especially the case cause Luffy was KO'ed before anyone finished their fights. And it's very clear to me that this is the case cause Oda had Zoro removed the fight, recovering and heading to the performance floor to help fight and initiate the calamity fights for this reason.

All this was done to likely shift the battle to Wano (at least Luffy and Kaido). This is one thing I was confident on for like 9 months.

Luffy is going to win in the first place.
Have we even seen G4 with this Advanced CoC? No? Then this man is NOT down

maybe you will get your Yamato Kaido stuff AFTER Luffy’s next G4 round with Advanced CoC goes to town on Kaido

Like I can already see it. Luffy is going to wake up mid fall and go G4 and terrorize Kaido and MAYBE then when G4 runs out, Yamato arrives to help Luffy in the mean time as he recovers his haki again

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You realize that Kaido hasn’t even faced G4 Luffy with this advanced CoC.... he’s been having his fun with fuckin base Luffy

Watch next chapter when Luffy wakes up mid air and activates G4 and comes to ass rape Kaido with Advanced CoC
Luffy sucks, although he must have asked for it with his G4.Yamato is going to save his ass.

and so Zoro, ftw what is this duble standard?
Hello, ???? Are you just bias to the point that Zoro doesnt extist? Of course Luffy will back but like Oda said he doesnt fell like punching is enough to take down Kaido... well he was right, Luffy cant alone take kaido.
Zoro already trusted Luffy to defeat Kaido.
Zoro's injuries seems to be far worse than LUFFY'S (although we don't know how he is rn) Zoro will come back probably have his fight against a Commander he just won't participate in the fight against Kaido anymore. It is simple, if he does I will be ready to take my L.

Status
Not open for further replies.