Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't that just be an asspull as well and crappy writing just like everyone one was claiming when luffy grasped Acoc.. and now zoro heals his bones anf pulls up again.. would THAT BE AN ASSPULL and bad writing.

it ironic i must say
Its not an asspull since they have one of the most broken DFs on their side in the Phoenix fruit. I can see Marco healing Zoro up

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Luffy down.
Zoro down.

*Event of Sanji supremacy* >>>> Sanji treats and saves Zoro.
*Join/absorb mythical fire bird*>>>> Currently running towards where Marco's at.
*Sanji will maintain the balance in the world.* >>>>> Sanji Cooks Kaido.

It's happening.
:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

How’s it dead?

It’s literally confirmed if anything. Both of them down and were about to be killed before kidd saved them.
Kid and Law

Kid will be offpaneled even harder than Luffy otherwise

The siblings could go their separate ways, one joining Laws crew and the other Kids crew. :watchout:

Oda is building up the fact that Luffy is going to be immune to getting knocked out

Luffy’s haki is supposedly constantly active even when he is knocked out. It has happened twice this arc that his CoC doesn’t shut down. This is a Whitebeard feat btw. Whitebeard defeated Ace while he was asleep so Whitebeard’s haki was active even when he was unconscious

Also Luffy keeps getting up very quickly after being knocked out. It has also happened twice now with Apoo and Kaido... This is ANOTHER Whitebeard feat where severe injury that should at least cause shock and then unconsciousness just DOESNT. People walking and fighting and talking with half their brain matter missing from their skulls... that sort of shit... That’s another Whitebeard thing that Luffy is slowly approaching

guys, Luffy is fine. At this point, I seriously believe that if Luffy isn’t DEAD. Then nothing is going to stop him. And Kaido very clearly hasn’t kill him so Luffy will just snap out of it and be back in a sec if no one saves him
Sure lol, I'm just saying to wait cause Luffy either saves himself or someone. The fact that it ends on a cliffhanger to me means that this "break" in their fight will be used to characterize Kaido with Yamato. It is something we do in fact need first.

Luffy is winning, and tbh I think he is still winning solo eventually, but there's clearly 30-40 chapters of below the dome material that needs to be resolved, that's why i don't care if Luffy is up or not. If the BMP come through, even longer.

Tldr: removing Luffy vs Kaido as a scene allows for other shit to happen. I.e. all the fights below without any interruptions, Kaido's past or how Luffy is going to win in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.