Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway,Yamato vs Kaido will probably happen now!Luffy will get saved and treated by someone and will go up to the rooftop to finish Kaido!Raid failling would drag the arc way too much!
Side note:fuck Zeus,let Hera eat him!Nami needs to get stronger by herself!

Last edited:
The sad aspect of this chapter is that we can easily forecast that none of this is definitive. Luffy will be saved and will soon go back to fight Kaido,Ulti and Page One will probably recover soon and fight Nami and Usopp anyway,and Law and Kidd will be saved somehow even if they lose against Big Mom.

? I'm telling you manga facts about his power.

Was wb weak willed ? Why didn't Marco just spam his flames to auto heal him ?
You aren't tho lmao. I'm literally telling you what his power does: it's dependent on the person he's healing. If he's healing an old man vs Zoro, Zoro is GOING to recover faster.

And about Whitebeard, the concept of Marco's healing others didn't even exist before 909, so that doesn't matter. Even if he did, Whitebeard was sick and dying, what I just said to you above applies to what I'm saying. Whitebeard has inhuman strength and tenacity, doesn't mean his recovery is high.

I doubt he intentionally wants Kid to suck considering he had him in the roof top and had Kaido praise him
Okay what about Law? All this applies to Law too and yet out of LITERAL NOWHERE, Kaido and Big mom are just PASSIVELY immune to Law’s fruit.

Like remember this is different from Punk hazard. In Punk hazard, Smoker and Doflamingo talk about using Armament hardening to block Law’s slashes. That’s all they ever say

Cut to chapter 1008 and the yonko WITHOUT EVEN TRYING just naturally negate Law’s powers wholesale just by the sheer volume of their innate haki

Anha? What about Law? Why does Law not earn the same status as Luffy despite everything you said about Kid applying to Law too and in fact Oda just says “Fuck Law’s powers”

See, I think all this intentional. People actually thought Kid being removed from Udon right when Luffy was starting to learn Ryuo and then Kid returning to udon having done NOTHING right AFTER Luffy learned Ryuo was a sign that Kid must have already known Ryuo because it was so obvious that Oda just wanted to remove him for the sake of him not being there when Luffy learns this shit. Turns out no. Kid doesn’t know anything. And that’s what Oda wanted

Why? Why doesn’t he use haki on the man he hates so much and on the Yonko he gets a free sneak attack on?

Is he saving his haki for something better?
The same reason law didn’t unsheathe his sword till 1010. It’s for Oda to stall.

Oda was heavily involved in stampede he used haki.

Kidd said what haki did luffy use when he punched kaido so he obviously has armament Oda just isn’t drawing him with it yet because it’s not important yet

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You aren't tho lmao. I'm literally telling you what his power does: it's dependent on the person he's healing. If he's healing an old man vs Zoro, Zoro is GOING to recover faster.

And about Whitebeard, the concept of Marco's healing others didn't even exist before 909, so that doesn't matter. Even if he did, Whitebeard was sick and dying, what I just said to you above applies to what I'm saying. Whitebeard has inhuman strength and tenacity, doesn't mean his recovery is high.
No they are manga facts.

His flames are limited

His flames don't work the same on others

His flames are stamina dependant

Zoro has NO stamina. He wouldn't heal faster and the flames don't even heal well.

Excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.