Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay what about Law? All this applies to Law too and yet out of LITERAL NOWHERE, Kaido and Big mom are just PASSIVELY immune to Law’s fruit.

Like remember this is different from Punk hazard. In Punk hazard, Smoker and Doflamingo talk about using Armament hardening to block Law’s slashes. That’s all they ever say

Cut to chapter 1008 and the yonko WITHOUT EVEN TRYING just naturally negate Law’s powers wholesale just by the sheer volume of their innate haki

Anha? What about Law? Why does Law not earn the same status as Luffy despite everything you said about Kid applying to Law too and in fact Oda just says “Fuck Law’s powers”

See, I think all this intentional. People actually thought Kid being removed from Udon right when Luffy was starting to learn Ryuo and then Kid returning to udon having done NOTHING right AFTER Luffy learned Ryuo was a sign that Kid must have already known Ryuo because it was so obvious that Oda just wanted to remove him for the sake of him not being there when Luffy learns this shit. Turns out no. Kid doesn’t know anything. And that’s what Oda wanted
Because Oda draws Law as Luffys friend. Kid has always been written as the direct rival

How convenient for Prometheus to ask Big Mom for a girlfriend just now after six decades of being with her without ever asking for one.
Zeus is seen as useless by Big Mom's and Prometheus ever since he sided with the StrawHats. Prometheus took this opportunity to ask BM for another cloud homie. Might as well make it a girl lol. That's all there is.

Do someone know what is the Rayleigh hint from @ScotchInformer ? I can't see any hint about Rayleigh for this chapter or did the provider again cut off a big information duo the big hype?

@Hades , @Paperchampion23 @Sentinel
I assume this, if Luffy not used G4 in this chapter I can see him using in next chapter G4 to save himself from falling into the sea.
G4 vs Kaido begins again.

Luffy falling into the sea could resolved here without any help from outside. In case I really can't see who going to help Luffy now from falling into the sea? Yamato is moving in the castle,Momo reading Oden book. No one is left to save Luffy?

If I am not wrong every other princess in other OP arcs were adressed as one. Also, Yamato doesn't look like the usual princess in OP, unlike Hiyori.
Technically speaking she's not a traditional Princess. But being the daughter of an Emperor of the Sea makes her an unofficial one.

Big Mom is a Queen, with her own Kingdom, but non of her children are referred to as Princes' or Princess' either, even though technically they are.

Orochi was just a puppet, Kaido was the true ruler of Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.