Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
stop being salty all the time and admit when youre wrong

marco only has one set of blue flames

the guy said the blue flames are draining my stamina not the ice virus
I'm not wrong tho lmfao. The stamina was chewed up because they were constantly being used to fight back the virus.

If i can't get you to understand why that is entirely situational then I have nothing else to say. That would be like the old man claiming his back was hurting to Marco would have more stamina than Zoro to sustain Marco's flames.

Anyway, like I said, we achieved literally nothing arguing. This happens all the time with us lol, better to wait then to argue. We'll see what happens to Zoro in a few chapters

The whole point of showing that Marco can heal others with his flames was so that when he heals Zoro in Onigashima, people don't think of it as some sort of asspull. Also, telling us that the effect is limited on others tell us that Zoro will still be at least a little nerfed.

With luffy falling in the sea, KO, don't that mean his vivre card is partially destroyed ? If so, is it time for the great fleet incident ,on wano ?
I have no idea about what's gonna happen, but luffy must win in the next 25 chapters, I don't see the arc being pushed for 50 chapters.
Also, act 4 when ?

Im happy to see that Oda actually care for powerscaling. Ulti and Pageone where to much and we already know it in the first encounter when Ulti alone stomp Nami and Usopp. In case i was worried that actually Nami and Usopp pull out some fairy tail moves. But thx Oda care for the pl and let them not take Ulti and Pageone solo down while Brook and Robin need a all put battle just again Black Maria alone.

And even if Ulti and Pageone coming back, they are so nerfed so they losing to Nami and Usopp wouldn't be bad.

If they not come back I really would start to think about the Kid pirates theory. Would be amazing if Ulti and Pageone join Kid.
@Pantheos , @Lukegranders , @rerere

Status
Not open for further replies.