Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
a drug addicts statement is the best you got?
Shanks wanted the 3 admiraLs, Garp, Sengoku and the 7 warlords but they still didn't dare fight him
You need 2 amiral level guys to beat 4 RA's that would get mid diffed by the scabbards
I dont care about power-scalling
I want chaos

So what about the news, Kaido is a raid boss while AdmiraLs are just lackeys.
You don't even get the point. WB and Roger had legendary deaths under the spotlight of the entire world. Their deaths respectively ended an era. As Marco said when the BMP come up the waterfall the era might've had a drastic change obviously referring to the downfall of a Yonkou.
This literally tells you everything you need to know. The downfall off two Yonkou is not enough to end an era simply because Roger or WB were built different.

Kaido won't join them with a legendary death. He's a villain that won't get his most desired wish fulfilled. He'll die with 99% of the world not knowing and the glory will all be that of the one who kills him.

I've been saying this for years, the climax of this arc is a big tragedy where it seems Luffy lost and is not in the race for PK anymore

The Marines should show up with Garp, and I won't be surprised if Sabo appear as well, since his techniques and DF kinda make him resemble a fire Dragon , and it's possible with Kuma DF

You are forgetting the most important part of the narrative , Zoro's feat in Zoro's named chapter will have to SURPASS his previous feat of giving kaido a permanent scar. What's the only superior feat? a clean slice trough the neck
I mean, what I just bolded is yet another fan theory/expectation. Yes, we have 3 chapters focusing on Strawhats but literally only Luffy's and Robin's used their epithets. Choppers did not (Tanuki was used not Cotton Candy Lover), so already this idea seemed weird to me when Oda wasn't even being consistent with the names.

Tldr: stop expecting a "Zoro named chapter". There's nothing supporting it outside of a pattern people think exist

You don't even get the point. WB and Roger had legendary deaths under the spotlight of entire world. Their deaths respectively ended an era. As Marco said when the BMP come up the waterfall the era might've had a drastic change obviously referring to the downfall of a Yonkou.
This literally tells you everything you need to know. The downfall off two Yonkou is not enough to end an era simply because Roger or WB were built different.

Kaido won't join them with a legendary death. He's a villain that won't get his most desired wish fulfilled. He'll die with 99% of the world not knowing and the glory will all be that of the one who kills him.
His death will create Zoro's legend, not Kaido's. The difference is all here.

He needs to stop smoking weed first
:myman:
Kizaru without weed is another Vice Admiral.
You don't even get the point. WB and Roger had legendary deaths under the spotlight of the entire world. Their deaths respectively ended an era. As Marco said when the BMP come up the waterfall the era might've had a drastic change obviously referring to the downfall of a Yonkou.

Yes. Yonko gets defeated, era changes.
AdmiraLs getting defeated. Nothing happens.

Delusional

Luffy also said he got this before Kaido low diffed him

Marco doesn't know shit and his words are meaningless

Status
Not open for further replies.