Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Now that luffy falling from the roof: time for Yamato and Zoro to come fir the rescue!!

I expect Yamato to save Luffy and fight Kaido until Luffy wakes up so that tyey can fight together. Once Zoro is a bit healed (by Copper and/or Marco) he'll go to where the fight is taking place then (either roof or lower/perhaps over flower capital) and fight too or just fighting Kaido a bit and then ultimately beheading him.
Letting Hera eat Zeus probably makes Hera stronger though.
You got a point

Why are you surprised that Luffy is beaten?

The Mugis did not have their matches up. Or does it make sense if Luffy defeats Kaido before the Mugiwara defeat Kaido's commanders?

We are still in the process of setting up the fighting.

Luffy still loses 2.3 rounds against the boss.

While his nakamas tend to defeat their enemies directly in 1 round. See Enies Lobby and Alabsta again.

Luffy lost to Crocodile several times before beating him Luffy lost to Lucci several times before beating him

Sanji defeated Mr 2 in one round.

Zoro beat Mr 1 in one round

Sanji beat Jabura in one set

Zoro beat Jabura in one set

Luffy's fights are always the toughest.

Yes. Yonko gets defeated, era changes.
AdmiraLs getting defeated. Nothing happens
Wrong again. Do I need to school you like that on every topic ?

The only Admiral ever that was defeated was Aokiji and his defeat brought a new era to the Marines becoming stronger than ever, you literally prove how you couldn't understand my previous comment.

Kaido + BM defeat is not even amounting to that of WB, lmao

The only reason Morj wants the Raid to fail is that he wants Oda to basically redo certain parts of Wano. Because if he doesn't, Morj will have to choose between being honest about the fact that he doesn't like the arc that much (which is clear), or lie to his fanbase.

I guess this is it. Alliance strength still not enough to beat BP.
Luffy is down

Zoro is down

Killer vs hawkins maybe hawkins will seastone-nail smile user killer

Law&kidd vs BM. BM hasnt scratched yet

Drake vs apoo. Maybe apoo will use the remaining numbers

Nami&usopp is not enough strength to beat F6

Tama lose komachiyo

Franky need general shogun to face zoan form sasaki

WsW maybe superior than jinbe

I guess it now depend on samurai to back them up

Delusional

Luffy also said he got this before Kaido low diffed him

Marco doesn't know shit and his words are meaningless
Marco is a veteran that's been active in the new world literally his entire life. His words have more credit than yours, the one that seems delusional here is you. Marco literally proved my point and he was aware that Big mom is also on Onigashima meaning per his words Kaido + Big mom's defeat doesn't beat that of WB.

Status
Not open for further replies.