Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even a 1v2 is too much. I even emphasized the 14v1 part. Kaidou has gone through Kid, Law, Killer, Zoro, Luffy ganking on him and still he clapped Luffy's cheek this chapter. And somehow Kid and Law are gonna beat Big Mom? Lol
Kidd and Law will not be the only ones who fight her imo. I think Hawkins, Killer, and maybe Apoo end up helping Kidd as well. And then in the end it ends up being a 2 v 2 between Luffy and Kidd vs Kaido and Big Mom. Or a 3 v 2 with Law helping.

And anyway, when I say Big Mom will be “defeated” I mean she will get permanently turned into O Lin after taking some major damage.

No it just knocked him down. That means nothing. He's been knocking him down since 923
Hes done NOTHING to kaido
Asura perma scarred him.
Kaido to zoro oh you've done enough the wound will remain

Kaido to luffy
I made a mistake what a disappointment
The scar did nothing to him, Zoro wanted to knock him down and slow him down for a moment, this is signposted from Zoro's dialogue and dissapointment.

Luffy on the other hand has signposted through his dialogue that his blows are working on Kaido, and he has better haki than you for noticing Kaido's strength lol.
Luffy has been doing INTERNAL DESTRUCTION.

I'm afraid for Law and Kid.

I guarantee you if Big Mom gets into a serious fight she's going to totally atomize them.

Already that Luffy could do nothing in front of Kaido despite his 3 advanced Hakis.

I give cheap skin from the 2 Supernovas.

Especially since Luffy left them behind. It means that the gap is crazy.

Luffy is completely ahead of Law and Kid but Luffy is way too far from Kaido and Big Mom's level. It's so funny .

Luffy is well ahead of his rivals but is well behind Kaido and Big Mom.
:milaugh:

How is the raid "failing"? They're all doing well.

This is fake hype once again. Luffy has already been "KOed" after Ragnaraku.
Absolutely fake hype, some idiots think because Luffy hasn't beaten Kaido before his executives have fallen that he won't in the end, when has Luffy EVER taken out the arc boss before the subordinates?
How many times does Oda need to tell them to trust in Luffy, Zoro and Sanji have absolute faith in him, and Luffy says he will do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.