Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People already in denial about Kidd vs big mom.

I said this would happen and I was right
First it’s, “Kidd will not fight Big Mom, this is Luffy’s fight and he already promised”

now its, “Kidd won’t damage Big Mom, him and Law will be offscreened.”

Next it will be, “Kidd might have damaged her, but he won’t beat her.”

Then after Luffy and Kidd beat her and Kaido in 2 v 2, they will start downplaying Big Mom to downplay Kidd. This is very predictable.
Get ready to hear, “She’s the weakest Yonko” lol

Don’t worry we both already know how this is going down lol. Let people keep being in denial about Kidd. Hopefully we get some good Kidd and Big Mom interactions. We should find out what he stole from her and which Sweet commander he injured.

Rayleigh was old and out of touch still
1. Drew Kizaru's blood.
2. Prevents Kizaru from achieving his objective.
3. Kizaru admits that Rayleigh is stopping him.
4. Walks away from Kizaru scot free despite having a great bounty.
5. Sentomaru admits Kizaru could not do anything against Rayleigh.

So who won?
Post the panel of the defeat or STFU, you started this he was defeated shit.

Where is the panel?

Rayleigh was old and out of touch still
1. Drew Kizaru's blood.
2. Prevents Kizaru from achieving his objective.
3. Kizaru admits that Rayleigh is stopping him.
4. Walks away from Kizaru scot free despite having a great bounty.
5. Sentomaru admits Kizaru could not do anything against Rayleigh.
i wonder when do admiraltards will realise that yonko 1st commanders = Admirals

Luffy is falling unconscious from Onigashima towards the sea. The entire alliance, every single member is currently inside the skull and can't see what's happening outside. No one will be able to even see Luffy, let alone save him.

No one but Carrot that is.

Her and Wanda were left right by the entrance of Onigashima near the edge of the island. They're not doing anything and although were defeated they are still conscious. They are literally the only people in a position to see Luffy falling. Carrot is known for her super-jumping and gliding so she could be the one to spot Luffy and fly over to save him before he drowns.
But remember big mom blow a hole in the side off onigashima so maybe law runs pass it and sees luffy fall anything is possible

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Kaido :The result was predictable. It's been a while since I feel excited. I should have cut your neck and "declared victory".
He said all that and still decided to toss him in the sea where someone from the alliance could potentially save him:kobeha:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

How is the raid "failing"? They're all doing well.

This is fake hype once again. Luffy has already been "KOed" after Ragnaraku.
Luffy sucks, ADACOA, ACoO (FS), ADCOC.
At where ? This chapter proved the obvious, you at the very least need to be GOD TIER HAKI to confront KAIDO equally.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No need to get heated. When people say that the Luffy's attack didnt do any damage to Kaido, it makes me laugh, there are thousands of people who will agree with it. But, you wont, just because of Zoro? Stop acting like cultist.
i said it didnt do anything significant to kaido
which luffy himself admitted by saying his hits were too shallow
learn how to read

First it’s, “Kidd will not fight Big Mom, this is Luffy’s fight and he already promised”

now its, “Kidd won’t damage Big Mom, him and Law will be offscreened.”

Next it will be, “Kidd might have damaged her, but he won’t beat her.”

Then after Luffy and Kidd beat her and Kaido in 2 v 2, they will start downplaying Big Mom to downplay Kidd. This is very predictable.
Get ready to hear, “She’s the weakest Yonko” lol

Don’t worry we both already know how this is going down lol. Let people keep being in denial about Kidd. Hopefully we get some good Kidd and Big Mom interactions. We should find out what he stole from her and which Sweet commander he injured.
It’s gonna be a new goal post every chapter

Kaido :The result was predictable. It's been a while since I feel excited. I should have cut your neck and "declared victory".
He said all that and still decided to toss him in the sea where someone from the alliance could potentially save him:kobeha:
He is planting the seeds of his downfall, man really has a death wish. Gave Luffy a 3rd chance now.

And no, base Luffy isn't equal to Hybrid Kaido. At best he's equal to base Kaido or Zooan. It makes no sense for Luffy in his weakest form to be equal to Kaido's strongest form.

I'm curious as to whether he used Gear 4 or not though, and while in Gear 4 what moves he used. I doubt he used KKG cause island would have been fucked.

Luffy sucks, ADACOA, ACoO (FS), ADCOC.
At where ? This chapter proved the obvious, you at the very least need to be GOD TIER HAKI to confront KAIDO equally.
You really shouldn't shit on Luffy, a recently knocked out, exhausted Luffy fought Kaido for 24+ mins after just learning advCoC, and will beat Kaido by the end of the arc, any shitting on Luffy is shitting on Kaido ultimately.

Stop deflecting, it doesn't work on me. You said he was defeated, as in, defeated in a straight up 1v1 and now your trying to spin it in a way where defeat has a different meaning.

So just admit that you were spouting garbage as always and move on.
So what happened when Kizaru fought Rayleigh?
Who got stopped in their tracks?

@sanjikun

Please look at my post between pages 75 and 77 I never said Luffy is not going to beat Kaido in this arc

This is what I said Why are you surprised that Luffy is beaten?

The Mugis did not have their matches in place.

Or does it make sense if Luffy defeats Kaido before the Mugiwara defeat Kaido's commanders? We are still setting up the fighting.

Luffy loses another 2.3 rounds against the boss.

While his nakamas tend to defeat their enemies directly in 1 round.

See again Enies Lobby and Alabsta.

Luffy lost several times to Crocodile before beating him Luffy lost several times to Lucci before beating him

Sanji beat Mr. 2 in one round.

Zoro beat Mr 1 in one round

Sanji beat Jabura in one set

Zoro defeated Kaku in one turn

Luffy's fights are always the toughest.

Status
Not open for further replies.