Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a few chapters I struggled with the bow. I don't know why I prefer Whole Cake Island so much better Here

I have the impression that there are too many characters, too many tough fights.

I don't know about an Albasta or Enies Lobby I have the impression that Wano is average.
Average? So far it has been garbage (Rooftop is exception).

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Whose mission failed?
Who bled?
Who walked away with a bounty?
Whose understanding was admitting that they got stopped in the tracks?
Suppressed Kizaru was portrayed as Rayleigh's equal.

If Kizaru used his full power he would have destroyed the entire Archipelago. Any admiral beats Old Rayleigh.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The only smart people in this raid are the CP0.
They are just chilling watching the shit show unfold.
Freaking Big Mom took out 2 of the Flying 6. Queen and Whoswho decided to expose Drake during this fucking raid instead of waiting, Queen turned his own men against himself, my goodness...These agents must be laughing their asses off. No wonder they didn't appear again. Must be embarassing thinking that these clowns disguised as pirates were such a trouble for the WG, when all they needed to do was let them meet and kill each other all this time.
Yonko "HYPE".
LMAO.
:funky:

Suppressed Kizaru was portrayed as Rayleigh's equal.

If Kizaru used his full power he would have destroyed the entire Archipelago. Any admiral beats Old Rayleigh.
You haven't answered shit. Where is the panel of Kizaru's defeat, fucking post it or stop talking shit.
Kizaru was never dominated so far on panel. What I can suggest. If not Ray was panting but they looked equal, however Kizaru was restricting himself of his presumable awakening.

Status
Not open for further replies.