Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only smart people in this raid are the CP0.
They are just chilling watching the shit show unfold.
Freaking Big Mom took out 2 of the Flying 6. Queen and Whoswho decided to expose Drake during this fucking raid instead of waiting, Queen turned his own men against himself, my goodness...These agents must be laughing their asses off. No wonder they didn't appear again. Must be embarassing thinking that these clowns disguised as pirates were such a trouble for the WG, when all they needed to do was let them meet and kill each other all this time.
Yonko "HYPE".
LMAO.
:funky:
What if Sanji always was a CP0 member?:cheers:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
"nowhere close"= fighting for OVER 24 minutes, while having previously been KO'd by adv CoC before he learned it.
What does "somewhat close", or "close" look like then?
Where exactly are you getting 24 minutes from????

It is not close, Do you really think Luffy can fight Big Mom, all the scabbards and the roof top 5 and live to tell the story????
Like I said, Base Luffy is no where next to Kaido's level. However, I do believe Base Luffy would slap the taste out of Katakuri's mouth and some high tiers but the power level between a Hybrid Kaido and a Base Luffy is huge. Ffs the man ate all Luffy's punches, scabbards attacks and Zoro's strongest attack all in one day and still doesn't look fazed at all. If Kaido has gone all out from the jump, every member of the alliance are dying end of.

The only smart people in this raid are the CP0.
They are just chilling watching the shit show unfold.
Freaking Big Mom took out 2 of the Flying 6. Queen and Whoswho decided to expose Drake during this fucking raid instead of waiting, Queen turned his own men against himself, my goodness...These agents must be laughing their asses off. No wonder they didn't appear again. Must be embarassing thinking that these clowns disguised as pirates were such a trouble for the WG, when all they needed to do was let them meet and kill each other all this time.
Yonko "HYPE".
LMAO.
:funky:
I'm gonna side with Who's Who on this, you can't have a wild card like a spy in the middle of war, that's how you get Squard'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.