Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zoros only issues right now is being consistent with his attacks.

Ashura isn't something he can use all the time. He can't consistently coat his attacks in kings haki and zoro need a little build up before unleashing his attacks.

He can do damage in small bursts... fix those issues & Zoro will be very difficult to fight.
zoro need to learn how to become enma to black and he would have the power to cut kaido head

S

Sasaki Kojirō

There were fans of the admirals giving ADCOC to the ALMIRANTS WITH THEIR HEADCANON, ACOA with the HEADCANON, then ADCOC, and now? What are you going to give them? Luffy's protagonism?
Just to remember, KAIDO SOLO 1000 DOFLAMINGO, 1X1000.

For a doctor deep could be cut that showed your bone. If you say that a 2cm wound is deep you should be afraid of a wound that goes deep enough till the point where you can touch your bone.
Yes. No bone. I literally asked if it was deep they said no. Hence Why I say it doesn't matter. Sure it's damage but it's just so insignificant.
and this is just RL, manga why should I give a damn?

Why would learning ad CoC make a difference against Kaido when he could counter with his own???
Did you forget Kaido has been fighting back to back against the Scabbards and the Rooftop 5????
Do you honestly see base Luffy surviving against the Rooftop 5+Sulong Minks+Scabbards??? I know we like Luffy but lets not get carried away now.
Current adv CoC Luffy nerfed from fatigue>> Fresh Luffy before learning adv CoC.
Fresh Luffy after learning adv CoC > Current adv CoC Luffy nerfed from fatigue

Kaido is better in group fights than Luffy because he has regeneration and higher durability, None of the scrubbards can overcome the wall to seriously injure Kaido so their numbers mean less vs. someone like Luffy who they can all damage. In a 1vs1 where both sides can damage each other, this is less of a factor.

I do think adv CoC using something like BASE gattling should be knocking out multiple scabbards if power scaling was applied fairly, and Luffy is fast and agile enough to evade all of them with enough range to attack them one by one quite easily. Unfortunately Oda weakens Luffy dramatically when not fighting serious enemies for narrative reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.