Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of big meme one/two shotting Kidd , killer, law &. Zoro or at least half of them she couldn’t even DAMAGE one of them, not a single scratch.

but now she is going all serious against ulti and page 1 and will probably continue doing so.

Kaido now suddenly is too over power when he was clowned by every one and their mothers...kiku injured him casually but Luffy can’t do it.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

And you forget the context of only oden could give kaido permanent scar in his entire life and now Zoro just do the same thing
I'm not forgetting the context. I just don't think it matters in, Putting down Kaidou.
What should I care more about. Some 20 year old Scar and some guy who put his whole being into an attack but only could do a measly Scar, or somebody who breaks the unbreakable/Unstoppable, Supposedly, By beating him down etc...
Sorry But I find more enjoyment etc.. with that.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
My guess hype for my boy.

1. God Serena of 8 dragon:

2. Hybrid Kaidou of The hundred beast with his awakening devil fruit feature power.
...................................................................................................................................................................................

:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:
Lool didn't you say Base Luffy was on par with Hybrid Kaido, Shanks, Mihawk and Big Mom the other day :tchpepe:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Instead of big meme one/two shotting Kidd , killer, law &. Zoro or at least half of them she couldn’t even DAMAGE one of them, not a single scratch.

but now she is going all serious against ulti and page 1 and will probably continue doing so.

Kaido now suddenly is too over power when he was clowned by every one and their mothers...kiku injured him casually but Luffy can’t do it.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
You're still here? I thought you had dropped one piece?

My guess hype for my boy.

1. God Serena of 8 dragon:

2. Hybrid Kaidou of The hundred beast with his awakening devil fruit feature power.
...................................................................................................................................................................................

:kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat::kaidowhat:
I told you Base Luffy is shit lmao. But manga made it even worse damn

Basic story telling

It hurt him, But did it bring Kaidou down? No. Does it leave a mark, Obviously.
And again you all are so hung up on something so little.
What exactly do you consider little? Are you saying the Narrative itself thinks scarring Kaido is a “little” thing?

Like in the story itself, for the last 100+ chapters, have we been led to believe that scarring Kaido means almost nothing in the story?

Enma is introduced as the sword that scarred Kaido BEFORE we learn it sucks up haki. Oden’s great claim to a combat feat in the whole story is scarring Kaido and this story fuckin loves Oden. The scabbards entire battle plan was to capitalize on being able to reopen Kaido’s scar and the turning point of the battle is when they and KAIDO HIMSELF realizes they are too weak. The first person to use this advanced conquerors haki on Kaido in this fight was Zoro and it was specifically the fact that he can scar Kaido that is noted to show how deadly Advanced conquerors is and how effective it is.

Okay so you’ve been reading Wano for 100+ chapters and so you read all this and your great narrative analytical skills led you to the conclusion that scarring Kaido is equivalent to you getting a scar from a paper cut once in your life.

Bravo. A+

Status
Not open for further replies.