Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

luffy never can't use this forme so why internal destruction>barrier??
Internal destruction is a higher and higher level according to Hyogoro, logically it is better, HAKI barrier has its uses defensively, but we need offensive power for KAIDO, so ACOA with internal destruction is better. Even ACOA with internal destruction is useless because it causes superficial, that is, irrelevant damage.

ZORO apparently demonstrated an island level barrier by stopping HAKAI, but his cuts before ADCOC were official, he managed to go beyond the admirals when he used ADCOC in ASURA, so he's doing SOLO in FUJITORA.

Kaido be like
- Scabbards? They are weak
- SNs' strongest attacks(G4, gamma knife, Asura, etc)? It's not enough
- Future sight ? It's not enough
- Udon training / lvl 2 hardening / Enma training ? Not enough
- Advanced conqueror haki? Not enough

:josad:
atleast he got excited
:josad:..

dw luffy will come back INDEED and with some other too.

After this showing of magnificence Kaido will probably not unlock any awakening unless it was offpaneled which would be extensively bad and unlikely at the same rate, or if Oda pulled the plug eventually Hybrid is Awakening.

S

Sugimoto 14

I'm so confused. Why are people trashing on this chapter? I like Big Mom going berserk and attacking both sides. I didn't want Luffy to win the first time, him getting thrashed by Kaido is perfect. The Raid was set up to fail, obviously, the dumbass Alliance charged in without sufficient strength or preparation. They are fucked. This is good, they need to take a major L post-timeskip.

The Homies dialogue is pretty funny, Big Meme is a bad character, but the Homies are pretty cute. Kaido being badass too.

I'm open to hearing what is so bad or why people are calling this dogshit. I'm honestly so confused, when I read the spoilers I was hype asf about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.