Not open for further replies.
Kaido be like
- Scabbards? They are weak
- SNs' strongest attacks(G4, gamma knife, Asura, etc)? It's not enough
- Future sight ? It's not enough
- Udon training / lvl 2 hardening / Enma training ? Not enough
- Advanced conqueror haki? Not enough

:josad:
Crazy how op Kaido is and yet he still not go all out. Rip when he release his awakening form and using haki in combat(He still not use hardening lol).
@MonsterKaido @ODIAK D.TSEGNORTS

Copied from user in NF:

Is this the 3rd time Luffy lost to Kaido on the rooftop alone (not even counting his ch. 923 loss)?

- Luffy runs out of haki and needs to be carried by Zoro (literally and figuratively)
- Unconscious after Ragnarok
- Apparently unconscious again, falling into the sea

Because if not for his allies saving him (ie if it was 1vs1), Kaido could have killed him every time as no one would have been there.

And I have no doubt someone will still say Luffy solo'd Kaido after everything is said and done, despite him having fought 14 different people already.
If this was a 1on1 from the start,Luffy would get low diffed again. Kaido is literally a beast, fighting on his own 14characters back to back...

TALK YO SHIT. DONT LET THEM DISRESPECT YOUR BOI
BASE LUFFY = KAIDO THEY SAID
I think many had just accepted the worst-case scenario already of a "friendship powerup" carrying Luffy to victory. I'm glad Oda didn't go that route. I hope there are actual consequences for Luffy's arrogance: broken bones, scars, etc... Dunno if Oda has the balls to do it but hopefully he does.

Also, just goes to show how worthless week-to-week predictions are.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I think many had just accepted the worst-case scenario already of a "friendship powerup" carrying Luffy to victory. I'm glad Oda didn't go that route. I hope there are actual consequences for Luffy's arrogance, broken bones, scars, etc... Dunno if Oda has the balls to do it but hopefully he does.

Also, just goes to show how worthless week-to-week predictions are.
He should just kill him.

no but its getting on my nerves that oda is so lazy at writing crucial fights and skipped tons of details like this. That Kaido vs Oden fight was one of the most ridiculous, poorly written on-panel fights in manga history and now we have luffy flopping into the sea after "punching the shit out of kaido" and had his own "they're not even touching!!" moment with his adv CoA just 2 chapters ago... shits aint adding up!

Kaido be like
- Scabbards? They are weak
- SNs' strongest attacks(G4, gamma knife, Asura, etc)? It's not enough
- Future sight ? It's not enough
- Udon training / lvl 2 hardening / Enma training ? Not enough
- Advanced conqueror haki? Not enough

:josad:
When you combinate all 14characters together and yet Mihawk and Shanks on their own can do more, make me insane to thing how op these two are when they release their true power....

I called it right now, both Shanks and Mihawk and also other non df users like Garp and co having something unique...

I mean standing after Luffy G4 attacks or that crazy Ashura cut,that is crazy how casual Kaido is still standing as nothing happen.

Crazy how op Kaido is and yet he still not go all out. Rip when he release his awakening form and using haki in combat(He still not use hardening lol).

If this was a 1on1 from the start,Luffy would get low diffed again. Kaido is literally a beast, fighting on his own 14characters back to back...
This literally showing how massive gap between yonkos and admirals

Yonko >>> admirals => 1st cmds

no but its getting on my nerves that oda is so lazy at writing crucial fights and skipped tons of details like this. That Kaido vs Oden fight was one of the most ridiculous, poorly written on-panel fights in manga history and now we have luffy flopping into the sea after "punching the shit out of kaido" with his adv CoA just 2 chapters ago... shits aint adding up!
Would wait bro, probably the manga offers more where we actually see how Luffy get defeated. The spoiler are not a summary who show 100% of the chapter. So the chance is high that we see the battle and how Luffy get finished.

no but its getting on my nerves that oda is so lazy at writing crucial fights and skipped tons of details like this. That Kaido vs Oden fight was one of the most ridiculous, poorly written on-panel fights in manga history and now we have luffy flopping into the sea after "punching the shit out of kaido" with his adv CoA just 2 chapters ago... shits aint adding up!
Luffy was going on a downward hill, it started with him knocking Kaido around, next time we saw him they were clashing evenly, next update was from Momo saying Luffy was losing strength and now this chapter Luffy losing.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yes, I could see that KAIDO was not trying too hard, he even said that he had no fun or was on fire for a long time, and look, he had a fight with BM for 3 days, and that didn't make it to heat it up?

KAIDO has a monstrous HAKI according to LAW, which can even cancel DF skills, a DF worth 5BI.

People are considering that KAIDO used off-screen awakening, but I highly doubt it, KAIDO's awakening would not be off-screen, ODA could even make a silhouette like his hybrid form, KAIDO won a master in 3 HAKI, with pure skill , it would be gratifying to see KAIDO fight, in 1x1.
KAIDO with the awakening will be broken, it seems that we are in the final saga, with the final villain it is the impression that KAIDO passes, if you take villains like KATAKURI and DOFLAMINGO, the difference is so great in power, it is like the sky and the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.