Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts:

Based on what we have, there are many unknowns in this chapter:
- provider mentions that Zeus is sacrificing himself so that Nami and Usop can escape - is it possible that he was defeated? what about Tama?
- Kid attacks BM - does that mean they will fight in this place?
- (I already mentioned this) can we see how Kaido deals with Luffy?

The fact that Luffy was defeated again opens up so many possibilities that I don't even know where to start:

- If Luffy couldn't make it now, I think Kid will lose too, it's only possible that he will show some of his abilities first,
- I assume that now Kaido will be stopped by Yamato - because if not then Kaido can kill all enemies on the island in the blink of an eye,
- We all know that there is no chance for Luffy to fall into the water, so the question is how he will be saved - I think that Oda can surprise us here, because I have no clue who in the current situation can help him,
-I know it's crazy, but what if it turns out that every fight set up so far will also end with a defeat of straw hats and red scabards - and Oda is preparing the biggest L in history for our team.

Chapter 1014 is the end of Act 3 ???

:holdthisl::josad::steef:
Yamato will hold the father until the Grandmaster ends him, unless Odaplot shall save Luffy from his misery.

Zeus looks feasibly about to be ended, I would be sorry if it occurs. I also wonder what about Tama. :josad:

no that's nonsense
AdvCoC ain't even that overpowered
Luffy tanked it
Law tanked it
P1 still alive
Broken bones Zoro wasn't even K.Oed

Hakai had all supernovas scared for their lives and Yonko were surprised that even one of them is alive

Kaido used nothing of caliber of Hakai on Zoro

Kaido > Base Kaido ~ Zoro >> Luffy >>> Luffy before AdvCoC

Luffy can currently give current Zoro mid diff tho
Again,

Luffy Tanked ACoC but got Koed, he is the MC.

Law tanked TB, which is again not the shit Luffy and Kaido were doing that was shaking Onigashima.

Broken Bones Zoro is currently sleeping and in a cast.

Kaido didnt use anything of that caliber on Zoro because he didnt deem him worthy of it, the end.

Kaido> Base Kaido>= Luffy with ACoC>= Zoro= Luffy Before ACoC.

Nothing Zoro has shown puts him at the level of Base Kaido, i'm sorry.

He is around Fuji's level rn.

So is Luffy just supposed to become untouchable now?
If a freaking Yonko couldn't hit him because of FS then he might as well be the strongest character already.
I wouldn't give a shit if this didn't happen for 12 hours

Kaido is faster Kizaru apparently, but acts like a complete 'tard when everyone lands hits on him

Oda is so fucking inconsistent with these CoO/speed feats I swear

Agreed
Only Zoro and Oden are two people in history Kaido has respect on panel before defeating them unfairly?

What do you think about that?
He treated scabbards and Luffy and Law like scrubs
Yeah zoro/oden have crazy AP.......he participated in god valley fight as well as clashed/fought other yonkos still they were the one's who scarred kaido..........

How is a no name acoc attack > a acoc thunder bagua ?

Hes been excited fighting all of them he said to linlin when he went hybrid its getting fun.
There is no not killing him mistake. The mistake was thinking luffy was a challenge. The killing him shit he says after
Eh, we'll see with the scans.

Again,

Law tanked TB, which is again not the shit Luffy and Kaido were doing that was shaking Onigashima.

Kaido didnt use anything of that caliber on Zoro because he didnt deem him worthy of it, the end.

That's just crazy
Hakai was literally potrayed and shown as strongset attack in the series
What has Kaido used on Luffy that is above Thunder bagua and ragnarok show me

AdvCoC was factually shown as weaker than Hakai

I must say FS has become a joke. Why is Luffy eating all these fucking hits?
FS has been treated as waste by KAIDO since 1001, when the KAIDO base reached it.

FS is no exaggeration for YONKOUS.

The rarest HAKI shit in the ADCOC world, has just proven to be a failure, although it is still more effective than ACOA, which KATAKURI and DOFLAMINGO don't have.

We are dealing with KAIDO here, FS and ACOA can be efficient for other opponents, of that I have no doubt.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Again,

You know law and zoro got hit by an acoc thunder bagua right ?

Yamato will hold the father until the Grandmaster ends him, unless Odaplot shall save Luffy from his misery.

Zeus looks feasibly about to be ended, I would be sorry if it occurs. I also wonder what about Tama. :josad:
i would love to see some fighting action from the new crewmate yamato.
Granted that she is going to be trashed by her father, nonetheless we need to know her level of fighting prowess

Status
Not open for further replies.