Who will Knock Out Sanji?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't give a shit if this didn't happen for 12 hours

Kaido is faster Kizaru apparently, but acts like a complete 'tard when everyone lands hits on him

Oda is so fucking inconsistent with these CoO/speed feats I swear
Luffy is also actually a lot faster than Kaido than his hybrid, when Oda decides him to be, covering vast distances quickly, or in the chapter where he learnt adv CoC being so fast as to perform 3-4 distinct actions in the time it takes Kaido to react to 1.

Out of the timeskip CoO was portrayed as precog, I mean mantra users were very difficult to tag even with speed boosts, and Luffy with speed boosts was dodging light speed lasers. Then it was retconned to not really be precog, then Futuresight came along, then it was retconned to not be as broken as it once was.
G2 used to be a massive speed advantage over his peers (and still is in some scenarios when Oda wants to hype it), but Oda will happlily throw away combat feats if it makes the story worse in his mind.

Kaido is still bruised from Luffy's G4 gattling.
Kaido didn't break any of Luffy's bones either.
A surface level flesh wound that wasn't enough to take Kaido down TEMPORARILY unlike G4 Gattling, is not real damage, and wasn't enough to satisfy Zoro.
Luffy's hits shocking and knocking Kaido over using adv CoC did more relevant damage.
Oh yeah Kaido didnt break Luffy's bones....As if Rubber bones can break. But he did KO him 2 times just in this fight already LOL. Zoro didnt do as much damage as he WANTED to do because he was hurt, that dosent mean he didnt do real damage, in fact thats the biggest damage Kaido got in the raid soo far by an atack, theres no argument here.

Kaido was NEVER taken out temporarely LOL, he wasnt KOed like Luffy was.

Kaido was just surprised that Luffy could use advcoc and thats why he was taking the hits, again, winning agaisnt Luffy easily is the proff of that.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kaido is nowhere near Snakeman level. Even Boundman was working circles around him.
The same BOUND MAN with FS, received lightning attacks and heat blows from KAIDO, sometimes zoro had to cut the heat blows, saving Luffy. Where does BOUNDMAN make circles? If you are talking about the attack that contained wind blades, it is not an exaggeration, practically everyone defended or avoided it. We are talking about DRAGON KAIDO here.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The same BOUND MAN with FS, received lightning attacks and heat blows from KAIDO, sometimes zoro had to cut the heat blows, saving Luffy. Where does BOUNDMAN make circles? If you are talking about the attack that contained wind blades, it is not an exaggeration, practically everyone defended or avoided it.
Boundman got blitz by base kaido

I wouldn't give a shit if this didn't happen for 12 hours

Kaido is faster Kizaru apparently, but acts like a complete 'tard when everyone lands hits on him

Oda is so fucking inconsistent with these CoO/speed feats I swear
Kaido can't liquify like Katakuri, so having to move his entire giant body dodge a point blank punch from a Luffy that is probably much faster now than he was in Whole Cake (and doesn't even have to make direct contact anymore) is going to be hard even with advanced CoO.

We have already seen how fast Kaido is too. I doubt even Katakuri would be able to dodge a thunder bagua as easily as he dodged Luffy's punches.

And even beyond all incosistencies or whatever, it would be real boring if a character's CoO became so godly that they could just dodge everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.