General & Others What was the stupidest thing in Naruto?

The ending of the Pain Arc and everything after that. I dropped the series at the beginning of the great ninja war arc. When I knew that the series ended, I just read summaries of what transpired and I was glad I dropped it. I despise resurrections of characters

Ninjas were probably educated by their clans in ways it not resembled western schools
Ahh But you see, Not everybody comes from a clan, (and that would mean nobody but clans can become ninja) Nor should Ninja's who have a job to do, have to do that and teach their childish every little thing... Sorry but you're missing the point. This is for the benefit of all, though there are those that fall beneath cracks.
As for the Western Schools? Huh? This is a Japanese Manga with Japanese school structure most likely... Nothing to do with Western.

Ahh But you see, Not everybody comes from a clan, (and that would mean nobody but clans can become ninja) Nor should Ninja's who have a job to do, have to do that and teach their childish every little thing... Sorry but you're missing the point. This is for the benefit of all, though there are those that fall beneath cracks.
As for the Western Schools? Huh? This is a Japanese Manga with Japanese school structure most likely... Nothing to do with Western.
Actually I think ninjas existed on a feudal society and basically in clans. The japanese modern constitution and school architecture derives partially from western culture
Post automatically merged:

Actually I think ninjas existed on a feudal society and basically in clans. The japanese modern constitution and school architecture derives partially from western culture
i think my problem with Naruto is that he is a ninja and lives in an almost modern world, with refrigerators, eletronic devices

You are right. But it kinda annoys me when overpowered individuals coexist in modern schools, just like in Code Geass. One day Lelouch is fighting a war and next day he goes to school.

Just like Naruto, he could get killed in every mission but he returns to school the next day

You are right. But it kinda annoys me when overpowered individuals coexist in modern schools, just like in Code Geass. One day Lelouch is fighting a war and next day he goes to school.

Just like Naruto, he could get killed in every mission but he returns to school the next day
Lelouch has multiple reasons to stay at school. Nunnally for one, Keeping up appearances, It would be extremely suspicious if Lelouch disappears and then somewhere else Zero appears somewhere. That's just how it is.

Naruto doesn't go to school if he's already a ninja... He's not a ninja to be, He is one...

Lelouch has multiple reasons to stay at school. Nunnally for one, Keeping up appearances, It would be extremely suspicious if Lelouch disappears and then somewhere else Zero appears somewhere. That's just how it is.

Naruto doesn't go to school if he's already a ninja... He's not a ninja to be, He is one...
Yeah, but it felt very strange to me. There were so many more important things for Lelouch to do and he spends a whole day looking for a cat. Seems like they were trying to humanize more the characters